PDA

View Full Version : LTR Fox Evols for sale

KingpinsEx
07-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Ok I am switching brands so my evols got to go. They are setup for stock a-arms and an 185lbs rider. Options are single speed comression and rebound adjustments. Includeds both evol and main chamber air pumps and no manual (avaiable online). They were just serviced this past March by Dirtworks Motosports (Certified Fox Servier) and are in perfect working order. These shocks are awesome and work well with the stock rear or aftermarket.

The ONLY thing wrong with these shocks is they do not have the compression adjuster knobs, I removed them so you adjust with a screwdriver (knobs are cheap and strip out) and I am missing one of the air caps. But they are in perfect working condidition, all seals are good and has fresh oil in them.

They have been used for half a season of Mx about 6 races and are ready to bolt on and go. These are just about as good of shocks as you can buy and you can save big here. These shocks retail for 1,200 and I will let them go for 900 shipped to your door. Pics will be available soon...

KingpinsEx
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry for the wait guys but here they are, price is dropped to $850 shipped!