PDA

View Full Version : where do you get new factory plastics?

J.J.
07-19-2009, 03:17 PM
As the title states, my quad is almost 2 months old. I have scratched it up pretty badly taking it anywhere and everywhere. I read a thread on here about using Pledge with Future Shine and I tried it. It look GREAT......... until I washed it. Now the black plastics are 99% white and I can't get it off. Anyone know where to get some new factory black plastic? I'd go aftermarket but I want to keep my headlight.

rooster300ex
07-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Goto the honda shop in OKC tell them u want black oem plastics for your make,model etc. or go online to like alba action or motosport where they sale oem parts for hondas.

honda400ex2003
07-19-2009, 05:27 PM
you could go to service honda or bike bandit too and order all of the pieces you want also. steve

Stoke88
07-19-2009, 08:31 PM
If you want to order them off the web check out cyclepartsnation.com or yamaha of troy on ebay. YOT has a ton of oem plastic sets.

tri5ron
07-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by J.J.
As the title states, my quad is almost 2 months old. I have scratched it up pretty badly taking it anywhere and everywhere. I read a thread on here about using Pledge with Future Shine and I tried it. It look GREAT......... until I washed it. Now the black plastics are 99% white and I can't get it off. Anyone know where to get some new factory black plastic? I'd go aftermarket but I want to keep my headlight. a little ammonia mixed in with some warm water should strip off the floor polish, and the white residue. then just re-do the futureshine. next time you wash it, just use cold water, a very mild soap, and a gentle cloth. you should be ok then.

BTW- if you are willing to replace all your plastics every two months, I'll be happy to pm you my address so you can just send them to me,...:devil: :devil: :devil: