PDA

View Full Version : DRR 90 liquid belt down, have questions

Three-foot
07-19-2009, 12:16 PM
This weekend my sponsored rider seems to have melted down our 90 liquid DRX. Seems the front clutch over heated and took out the crank. Just wondering what anyone has for suggestions on a performance crank for our 90. We have a Billy Holt top end that will need to be taken to next size piston and were also wondering what that would be and where to find one. Seeing how the stock clutch must have been the start of the problem I am also wondering what everyone had for front clutch suggestions? Seeing how we are running a Malossi Delta rear we were thinking of moving up to a Malossi multivar in front. We are running flat track and looking for a clutch take can handle the long hard pull of flat tracking. One of the issues we also face is that our rider is much bigger in weight and height then most kids his age. We are also possibly going to rethink our tire set up. I see that most of the National riders are running smaller go kart type rear tires. What are any suggestions on brands and sizes? We are looking into 12x8x6 Burris groved soft compound at this point. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Three-foot