PDA

View Full Version : can anyone make images? like tattoos?

gcart2
07-18-2009, 07:20 PM
well lately i have been seriously considering getting a back tattoo in memorial of my fathers death.

He past flying his airplane (his plane was his way to get away) back from the bahamas with a missionary family to florida. he had a hear attack about 20 minutes from where he was supposed to land. luckily the father of the family managed to take control and was talked down by people from the ground.

i want to have "Never" on the top of the tattoo with a rainbow shape, on the bottom i want "Forgotten" a rainbow shape upside down.

between that idk. maybe his airplane with his name and dates??

Kristopher Warren Pearce
02/01/64 - 08/25/00

idk if you want to draw one up and take a picture it would be cool. i have attached a photo that was taken once the plane landed. this is his plane.

RIP.

motofreak2772
07-19-2009, 04:16 AM
dude go to a tattoo shop for this, not some sucky one either cuz I think you could make this look really nice(and I think you want it too)
You could probably get the "never forgotten" bannered like you wanted and have an identical plane with the same numbers and everything look like its flying through and they could figure somthing out for his name and everything. Sorry about your dad but I think its awesome that you want to get this done just make sure its done right.

gcart2
07-19-2009, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
dude go to a tattoo shop for this, not some sucky one either cuz I think you could make this look really nice(and I think you want it too)
You could probably get the "never forgotten" bannered like you wanted and have an identical plane with the same numbers and everything look like its flying through and they could figure somthing out for his name and everything. Sorry about your dad but I think its awesome that you want to get this done just make sure its done right.

u hit that right on the head. and the shop i will be going to is a top of the line shop. i just wanted to get a basic idea of what i am getting.

jherbie28
07-19-2009, 10:06 AM
thats a really cool idea, that tattoo means something great to you. im sorry to hear about you dad, you dont hear about things like that very often how that guy was able to land the plane safely(only in the movies) it should turn out good dude.

07-19-2009, 12:10 PM
thas wat happened to my great uncle somewhat....my great uncle was in world war II and he was a helicopter person...well he was flyin over the ocean and ran outta gas and went down and drowned.......and that was the end of him

gcart2
07-19-2009, 12:29 PM
thinkin about it some more, i really want the plane to be flying, clouds in the background, a hint of blue in the background. nothing cheesy.

above the plane (beneath "never") i want his name. under the plane i want his dates and "i love you dad" beneath the dates in script.

trying to figure out colors, i am really tan so i need something that will show up, heres a picture of me a few months back, i was burnt.

gcart2
07-19-2009, 12:33 PM
o and if you guys cant tell i am under aged. 16. i have wanted this tat for a while. i talked it over with my older brother (kind of my father character) and he said to keep the tattoo in mind but wait a year and see if you still want it.

well come my seventeenth birthday (September 12) it will be a year.

i have talked it over with my mom and all and its a okay with her.

i started talking to the artist, maybe i will have a drawing up for yall sooner or later.

Quad18star
07-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Great idea for a tattoo.

Here would be my suggestion ....

What about a tattoo of an ocean with the sun setting and the plane flying off into the sunset? A good artist should be able to do something like that .. maybe even have the plane tilted on a bit of an angle to have it more defined.

gcart2
07-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Great idea for a tattoo.

Here would be my suggestion ....

What about a tattoo of an ocean with the sun setting and the plane flying off into the sunset? A good artist should be able to do something like that .. maybe even have the plane tilted on a bit of an angle to have it more defined.

good idea. that would give the whole flying in heaven scene.

flammable
07-19-2009, 09:58 PM
id do .......

never forgotten

(then flying plane picture(sunset or not w/e u decide onin the middle) then at the bottom haveright below the pic)

Kristopher Warren Pearce
02/01/64 - 08/25/00

idk im spitballing here lol, srry for ur lose esp. at such a young age