PDA

View Full Version : You HAVE to look at this!

Extremeracer167
07-18-2009, 05:00 PM
The Extreme Dirt Serieshas hacked into and stole private information from other local series to try and lure riders from those series over to theirs. Now only with the AWRCS series, but a few others! Very crappy way to run a series if you ask me! And i know i will not be running any of those races becuase of this garbage.
www.AWRCS.com
MOVHS was also hacked by EDS (http://www.********forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31791)

One_Bad_400
07-18-2009, 07:19 PM
hum. seems way blown out of porportion to me?!?!

i could understand if he like hacked into creditcard information. but to do it just to get ridder info to get them to come race, ya what he did was wrong, but no need to prosecute, or not run the races just becasue one man messed up.

just my 2 pennies

Extremeracer167
07-18-2009, 11:58 PM
well i think that is what is throwing a red flag up, if rider info was stolen, who knows what else was stolen? Could be more then just addresses.

07-19-2009, 11:47 AM
extremeracer how do u like ur ktm?

extremeblastr
07-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SmitTank789
extremeracer how do u like ur ktm?

you want to ask questions like that do it in pm don't hijack another persons thread.

Extremeracer167
07-19-2009, 03:57 PM
actually since i started this thread, he asked me a question....ide be glad to answer....i LOVE my KTM. The thing is a rocket ship straight from the box. It definitely needs some tweaking to be competitive. But you can spend $700 to get your shocks setup....valving and springs, other then that its awesome right out of the box. Im actually still running the stock exhaust. The only problem i have with that is, when you come up on someone in the woods they dont want to get out of your way. Since it still sounds like a stock quad i guess lappers dont feel the need to move even though u can come up on them 100mph. But overall i think its the best quad right out of the box that ive ever rode on!

07-19-2009, 07:47 PM
cool thank you for answering my question.and man i wish they made a like ktm 350 that would be awsome!!!!

extremeblastr
07-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
actually since i started this thread, he asked me a question....ide be glad to answer....i LOVE my KTM. The thing is a rocket ship straight from the box. It definitely needs some tweaking to be competitive. But you can spend $700 to get your shocks setup....valving and springs, other then that its awesome right out of the box. Im actually still running the stock exhaust. The only problem i have with that is, when you come up on someone in the woods they dont want to get out of your way. Since it still sounds like a stock quad i guess lappers dont feel the need to move even though u can come up on them 100mph. But overall i think its the best quad right out of the box that ive ever rode on!

its your choice to answer i don't really care, but the kid needs to learn some general forum "rules" one of which is to pm random off topic answers such as the one he asked instead of taking up space in a thread.

hondariderdylan
07-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
its your choice to answer i don't really care, but the kid needs to learn some general forum "rules" one of which is to pm random off topic answers such as the one he asked instead of taking up space in a thread.

hard on them young' ens':p

One_Bad_400
07-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
hard on them young' ens':p

ha your only 15. lol. just pickin on ya. but ya, i guess no one else really cares about what happened lol

hondariderdylan
07-19-2009, 08:30 PM
16 tuesday:rolleyes:
gosh, like OMG :p

nah i didnt even read what the thread was about, i just got on here to read the wealth of knowledge that smittank has to offer:D

Extremeracer167
07-19-2009, 08:38 PM
yeah mostly ppl that arent involved in either series.....probly wouldnt care. But it is actually a pretty serious bit going on right now. Somebody got into information from a secured server so he could send out flyers. Anyones names that were in the servers that have raced at either series got a flyer from the EDS which had women in bikinis trying to advertise the next event to 7 year old kids that run the mini classes. Now dont get me wrong im 25 and dont have a problem with women in bikinis. But its the fact that we all love ATV riding/racing because it helps us get away from all the bull$hit in the world like identity theft and other garbage we deal with. These clowns had to go and screw that up.