PDA

View Full Version : Some parts leftover from my 400ex/yz426 partout

BuiltBlaster88
07-18-2009, 10:03 AM
I have a few parts leftover from my yz 426/400ex partout.

Laker Custom silver plastics; typical race plastics, not in perfect shape but plastic renew they would probably look new again. Comes with seat with really nice white bros seat cover. I am looking for $125 plus shipping.

RPM Dominator Axle, not sure if it's the first or second generation one, but it's straight as an arrow and the best axle out there. Comes with wheel hubs, castle nuts, and spacers, nothing else. I'd like to get $140 plus shipping.

Terrycable thumb throttle, only used it about 3 rides, still looks brand new. Very, very nice to have, your thumb will thank you! $75 shipped.

Custom built fliptop subframe, I built it myself with a stock 400ex subframe as a starting point. Powdercoated silvervein. Will bolt up to any 400ex frame with minimal modifications to your rear plastic. Definitely my favorite part on my hybrid, really made it stand out from the crowd. Comes with grab bar. I'd like to get $200 plus shipping for it.

Here's some pics of the quad when it was complete:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403818

BuiltBlaster88
07-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I've also decided to sell the frame now, it started as a stock 400ex frame and I built it to accept a YZ426 engine and a 250R radiator, utilizing the stock 400ex oil tank. I built the propeg nerf bars for it and those are included. It was assembled after fresh powdercoat, but has no ride time on it. I rode it for 2 years while I fine tuned it and worked the kinks out of it, then finally powdercoated it and never had the time to ride it again..

Cool Guy07400EX
07-27-2009, 02:36 PM
I still want that axle!
And I have the money now.

yz450hybrid
08-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Do u still have the flip top subframe?