PDA

View Full Version : xc 06 250ex maybye....

racer 557
07-17-2009, 11:15 PM
my little brother went to one of my races and wants to try it now im not sure how serious he will b but what kinda upgrades would be cheap yet efficient right now before i even was on this forum gutted the exaust like you all are talking about it has a racing go kart filter (similiar to a k & n) stock shocks but on my 400 i have the stock front shocks how would they work on the rear?

and also should i make it wider or no?

thank you for your time

hondariderdylan
07-18-2009, 05:00 AM
to make it xc ready, invest in wheels/tires,body armor,new air filter, jet kit, and maybe some handguards and controls

i wouldnt do too much until you know if he is going to be really into it

racer 557
07-18-2009, 11:11 AM
well we have 22 inch razers to put on rear i have foam filter to put on also and hand guards skid plates all that but would you say anything else i can do to help with the performance any
?

and thank you

hondariderdylan
07-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by racer 557
well we have 22 inch razers to put on rear i have foam filter to put on also and hand guards skid plates all that but would you say anything else i can do to help with the performance any
?

and thank you

jet it
maybe get one of those power tip things
other than that its not really worth the money you spend after that

07-20-2009, 01:12 PM
get a power band for 60$ high power increase....and then talk to this guy in florida and get him to fabricate u a new swingarm that u can get 1"-6"longer cuz it is kinda short

quadrider00
07-20-2009, 09:42 PM
yea buy the purple powerband its the best one by far... HAHAHAHA

hondariderdylan
07-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by quadrider00
yea buy the purple powerband its the best one by far... HAHAHAHA

dude, everyone knows that the poo brown one is WAYY better:rolleyes:

:p :p