PDA

View Full Version : what has the world come to?

gcart2
07-17-2009, 10:50 PM
today i was riding in to town with a few of my buds to pick up my little sister.

I am 16, my friends were 17,17,19,18. we are all pretty big dudes. big enough to intimidate the hell out of people.

anyways we rolled up to the mall and picked up my sis (14) and her friend who was the same age. it was nine o clock and everyone was pretty much gone. my sister tells me about one of her old friends is about to get jumped?? i didnt think anything of it (idk why, tired maybe)

i was thinking wow immature middle schoolers. i was pulling away. i just happen to pull through a side lot because i thought it was quicker. i see, under bright lights, one girl getting hit by about 4 or 5. i hauled *** up to it and drove up pretty close to them in order to scare em (considering it was a 4 door f 150 moving pretty fast i would think i t did). me doing that broke most of it up. my friends and i broke up the rest of it and got my sisters friend away from em.

but thats only half of it.

a security guard (mall cop lol) pulls up and rushes towards me?? i was like maybe hes gonna shake my hand? he starts going off about my driving and how i could have injured one of them.

i said (i was a little ticked) "yes sir your right, im in the wrong, but what about the girl getting her "beep" knocked in? thats not dangerous, where the "beep" were you then."

tells me he had things under control and that i had no right driving like that and that he was going to call "the authorities"

my buddy made this comment (immature but very very funny)

"sir, go "beep" yourself, you dont have a "beep"ing clue"

anyways, i got the girl and i took her home. i made sure she realized that fighting was dumb unless it is just one of those times. she was very thankful.

that was my good deed for the year.

i just cant believe these girls. i mean yea i get into a few fights now and then but nothing like that. i forgot to mention why they were "jumping" her. the girl (victim) called her bf trying to get him to come see her, just happen to be one of the attackers ex's. wow.
:ermm:

907Rider
07-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Wow what a night:eek2:

gcart2
07-17-2009, 11:01 PM
they are 14 and 15:confused:

ALAMX37
07-17-2009, 11:24 PM
It is a crazy world my friend. Hormones do crazy things to people. Bout 6 months ago I got hit in the back with a baseball bat and had 3 dudes kick me until a friend of mine shot his gun in the air. All because I am with one of their ex's. Strong feelings, IDK It sucks is all I know, I try to avoid fighting at all costs after my dear friend got shot and killed. Some people just never grow up, hell the people that jumped me are 21+.

BlaineKaiser450
07-17-2009, 11:27 PM
thats rediculous! the scary thing is that i know people who would do that kind of stuff :ermm:

NAZ450r
07-18-2009, 12:52 AM
yea like the girls that age at my school kick the s*** out of eachother all the time theyre f****** nuts

meankfx
07-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
It is a crazy world my friend. Hormones do crazy things to people. Bout 6 months ago I got hit in the back with a baseball bat and had 3 dudes kick me until a friend of mine shot his gun in the air. All because I am with one of their ex's. Strong feelings, IDK It sucks is all I know, I try to avoid fighting at all costs after my dear friend got shot and killed. Some people just never grow up, hell the people that jumped me are 21+.

I know how u feel my wifes ex just went after me trying to hit me with a hammer. And they been broke up for two years and he still wants her like crazy. Guess he shouldnt have cheated on her!

hondariderdylan
07-18-2009, 05:23 AM
most people under the age of about 20 still have little peanuts rolling around between there ears:rolleyes: (and im still 15 for the next 3 days)

people dont get the fact that if someone gets with your ex its not a reason to beat the taste out of there mouth, if there "ex" really cared about them then they would be with them, some people just cant handle that

nemo25
07-18-2009, 05:47 AM
if theres grass on the field you could play ball lol jk

07-18-2009, 06:58 AM
me and my friend started beatin on my ex gf's old bf's but then the principal broke it up and we all got detention:eek:

extremeblastr
07-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by SmitTank789
me and my friend started beatin on my ex gf's old bf's but then the principal broke it up and we all got detention:eek:

i rest my case about this one guys.......:rolleyes:

07-18-2009, 06:59 AM
wait hold on a min i didnt make that clear..............me and my friends started beating on my old girlfirends current boyfriend..........there i think i made it clear

extremeblastr
07-18-2009, 07:00 AM
wait hold on a min i didnt make that clear..............me and my friends started beating on my old girlfirends current boyfriend..........there i think i made it clear

and yet you still fail?

gcart2
07-18-2009, 07:01 AM
yea i dont have anything to say

07-18-2009, 07:01 AM
holy crap i jus posted that posted and then i went to posted the other one bout makin it clear and then u know wat jus nvm

extremeblastr
07-18-2009, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by hondarider11
So what you are saying is that you hauled 7 people home in a 4 door f150? I thought your truck was just a extended cab?

he didn't say there weren't other vehicles involved which i'll automatically say there are because he also pick up the girl in the fight which would make 8.

gcart2
07-18-2009, 07:03 AM
So what you are saying is that you hauled 7 people home in a 4 door f150? I thought your truck was just a extended cab?

we were actually in my step dads 4 door king ranch.

but yes we had eight ppl in it. girls in the front (didnt want any of the guys getting touchy) and guys in the back.

and yes i do drive an extended cab.

gcart2
07-18-2009, 07:11 AM
it was pretty tight. we didnt realize there wasnt gonna be any room till we got there.

o well. im just so glad i showed up. i dont know how long it had been going but long enough for her to get a bloody lip and chunks of hair missing.

being that i am on the football team (which includes weightlifting and track) i am pretty used to breaking up fights around campus, just never little girls. its a sight that made me sick to my stomach.

and right now if i seen that guard, i would take my "attitude adjustment" stick to his damn beer belly.

im more ticked now than before.

07-18-2009, 07:15 AM
i woulda start beating the security guard lol:devil:

gcart2
07-18-2009, 07:23 AM
i woulda start beating the security guard lol:devil:

go home.

ZeroLogic
07-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by nemo25
if theres grass on the field you could play ball lol jk

I'm with you on this one.:cool:

You are a douche. What would you do with a a girlfriend? Your nuts haven't even dropped yet!

AHAHAHA!

07-18-2009, 03:36 PM
i meant if i was gcart2 i woulda started beatin the security guard....but ya i do have a 250ex m friken 11......im not keepin it for long though....gettin a 400ex:D

BLU82
07-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Your 11 and you beat up your ex gf's bf? :huh Wow this is better than the story originaly in thread. What is this world coming too?

extremeblastr
07-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by BLU82
Your 11 and you beat up your ex gf's bf? :huh Wow this is better than the story originaly in thread. What is this world coming too?

right ed? this kids a straight champ at 11

gcart2
07-18-2009, 06:46 PM
wow.

07-19-2009, 01:24 PM
ahlright quit talkin sarcastic.....(atleast i think u are im not real good at identify'in that kinda stuff lol)

yam450_53
07-19-2009, 04:06 PM
ahlright quit talkin sarcastic.....(atleast i think u are im not real good at identify'in that kinda stuff lol)

STFU already !!!

That's a great story though, good thing you were there to break it up, and that security guard sounds juste like he's one of those rent-a-cop douches.

extremeblastr
07-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
STFU already !!!

isn't it fun to yell at him? and he has no clue why we do it...

KevinAb
07-19-2009, 04:45 PM
He's 11, give the kid a break. :rolleyes:

rappin_ernie
07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
it was pretty tight. we didnt realize there wasnt gonna be any room till we got there.

o well. im just so glad i showed up. i dont know how long it had been going but long enough for her to get a bloody lip and chunks of hair missing.

being that i am on the football team (which includes weightlifting and track) i am pretty used to breaking up fights around campus, just never little girls. its a sight that made me sick to my stomach.

and right now if i seen that guard, i would take my "attitude adjustment" stick to his damn beer belly.

im more ticked now than before.

Wow, you must be so strong a muscley you big football player you!

gcart2
07-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by rappin_ernie

hmm.

go 2 hell.:)

madskrillz2
07-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by rappin_ernie

bahaha

07-19-2009, 07:43 PM
thanks kevin.....

powermadd400ex
07-19-2009, 07:50 PM
gettin a 400ex:D
great, another n00b in the 400ex section :/

flammable
07-19-2009, 10:18 PM
You wouldn't have done **** you have a 250ex!:rolleyes:

the kids 11 frigen years old wats he supposed to have a 450r,

ill come out and say it im 19 years old i have a 250ex ive had it since 02 when i was 12, and ride it daily, yes im poor as hell and have better prioritys, like my jeep, gas, insurance, phone bill, internet, food. and lots of other *****,

and i can fight like a mother ****er, and yes i have a 250ex

so STFU duchebag:ermm: :rolleyes: :D :macho :ermm:

ALAMX37
07-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by flammable
the kids 11 frigen years old wats he supposed to have a 450r,

ill come out and say it im 19 years old i have a 250ex ive had it since 02 when i was 12, and ride it daily, yes im poor as hell and have better prioritys, like my jeep, gas, insurance, phone bill, internet, food. and lots of other *****,

and i can fight like a mother ****er, and yes i have a 250ex

so STFU duchebag:ermm: :rolleyes: :D :macho :ermm:

No need for all that sir. Can't we all just get along?

Priorities are like opinions we all have them and they are all different.