PDA

View Full Version : poss to do?

thumpinex
07-17-2009, 09:06 PM
i would like to know if any of you flat trackers race then change the tires and head out into the woods on the 450r looking to get one and would like to know if it can handle the woods well lowered...............also ive heard rumers of a fuel injected model comming up soon was wondering if anyone has heard the same. thanx

07-17-2009, 09:14 PM
well i dont know. it would really depend if the bike is lowered. widened, how wide the trails are. ya know. you could race then go trail ride on some woods tires just be easy on it. but i would ride a fully built tt bike threw the woods. :chinese:

06 Honda 450R
07-17-2009, 10:58 PM
ya... dont do it, it will tear the crap out of our quad cause there aint anything protecting anything, and it will handle like crap

BlaineKaiser450
07-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by 06 Honda 450R
ya... dont do it, it will tear the crap out of our quad cause there aint anything protecting anything, and it will handle like crap agreed

thumpinex
07-18-2009, 05:45 PM
kk thanx dose anyone know if i set it up for gncc/trail stuff if it would be hard to change it up to flat track.the only thing i can see is that the hight would be changeing. was wondering if anyone has tried ft which a trail hight bike?

06 Honda 450R
07-18-2009, 09:46 PM
dont bother doing it cause, have to change swinger, have to change shocks, have to change tires, have to take off sway bar, have to put airbox back on, have to make it skinnier ... which will take alot of work to do that itself. oh and, dont run a stock height bike cause it would be really tippy on a tacky track