PDA

View Full Version : 99 infiniti g20T

wicked265R
07-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Im looking to sell my 99 g20t its automatic with 114xxx miles on it. Pretty much fully loaded except for heated seats. Everything works except the A/C since i had to bypass the noisy a/c compressor with a smaller belt. From the looks of it thats a common problem on these cars. Fresh oil only 700 miles on mobil 1 sythetic. All season Tires are pretty new and show little wear. I rotated them religiously. Brakes are in excellent condition. New spark plugs, ngk wires, and alternator. Averages 32 mpg highway. Power windows, locks, cruise, keyless entry, sunroof, spoiler, fog lights, Touring package. Electronic climate control, Bose stereo. power seat, front and side airbags.

The car is a sandstone tanish color with tan leather touring seats. Please dont mind the picture right now its dirty and i wanted to throw something up real quick. The body and paint isnt in the best of shape I'd rate it a 7/10 since theres scratches and a few dings and a dent in front of the rear driver tire. Ill post pics of that too.

The bad right now--- I put a new IACV in before I knew the dealer would have to reset the computer. I will sell the car for $100 less if the buyer wouldn't mind having it done. Or I will do it and the price will stay the same. The car still runs and drives fine. Thats the only reason why the check engine light is on. The car still is driveable. Before that the car ran perfect and is (still is) extremely reliable. It would make a great first car too. Currently i have a flip out dvd player in it but I will be removing it and replacing it with the stock bose headunit or i can leave it in for an extra $200. This car does also have a 6-disk cd changer in the trunk which does work with the stock headunit. Located in NJ (08758). You can call/text 609-661-2072 or email me for any questions. Ill post more pics asap. This would make an excellent first car! $4200 or best offer! Im selling in order to buy a newer car so please feel free to make an offer!

$4200 or best offer!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/RRPcr250r/g20t.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/RRPcr250r/g20.jpg

This is before the tint