PDA

View Full Version : 400ex part out

storms400ex
07-16-2009, 12:30 PM
this guy is parting out his 400 ex, i bought the front fender and headlights off him today. I figured i'd help him out, PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME ABOUT THIS CALL HIM ----------- > Well I have a 400ex project that I started at the beginning of summer and still haven't got it all together. I'm just missing the ignition switch as well as the on off switch. I am asking 1400 OBO for everything that I have. I have a freshly bored jug with a brand new wiseco piston as well as 2 bottom ends. If you need any parts I am willing to part out the bike for what you need just shoot me a call. My number is 309 838 4374, name is Vinny. I have just about anything you'll need so just call, lots of new parts and lots of extras.
2 engine bottom ends.............................................. ..........150 a piece
Head/cam/valve cover............................................. .........200 for the top end set
Jugg/ Piston(freshly machined New 10.5:1 Piston).............200 for the set
2 oil tanks............................................. .............................35 per tank
oil cooler............................................ ...............................25
oil lines............................................. .................................Offer
tires/ wheels (aftermarket rears like new).........................200 for all wheels and tires
plastics red............................................... ........................offer
headlight......................................... ...................................30
Seat.............................................. .....................................offer
Extra seat cover Blue.............................................. ...........25
Stock Frt and Rear shocks............................................ .....75 for all
A arms and Swing arm............................................... .........Offer
Wiring + Ignition stuff............................................. ..............Offer
Anything else you dont see just ask, I'm sure I have it

EVERYTHING IS BEST OFFER SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS NEED IT ALL SOLD BY THE END OF THIS WEEK
309 838 4374
Thanks
Vinny

storms400ex
07-17-2009, 05:03 PM
ttt

akrowdieEX
07-20-2009, 08:11 PM
pics of a arms to Matt25008@aol.com

beck125
07-20-2009, 09:25 PM
pming you