PDA

View Full Version : 1997 300ex suet up supercross FS CHEAP

mustang4sale
07-16-2009, 12:13 PM
hey guys havent been on here in a while but im putting up my 300 for sale. its a great bike with LOTS of bolt ons here goes the list.
maeir 1 piece race front plastic black
maeir rear plastic black
+2 polished a arms
+2 swingarm
+4 durablue axle
durablue axle carrier
polished dg nerfs
foot peg extenders
pro taper handle bars with 2 inch bar risers
pro design tether kill switch
ac grab bar
sparks exhaust
works shocks with the remote mount rezzies in the front
works rear with remote mount rezzie with adjuster
polished douglas rear wheels
polished douglas front wheels
spare polished itp front wheel
pure sports bandit front tires and spare set of front tires
maxxis razr rears
ac swingarm skid plate
has a stock 300ex motor and i have a spare 250x complete bottom end that goes with it
2 good carbs with throttle cables and thumb throttle
spare clutch cable
and im sure i have some other lil odds and ends. now for what it needs..it needs a new right front hub bc i let my buddy borrow mine n of course he moved and never gave it back it needs and intake boot for the carb to the motor and a 300ex harness i have the 250x harness for it.u could easily switch the 300 motor to kickstart using the 250x bottom end i have for parts n use that harness but i dont have the time and i am currently in the army. im asking 1600.00 obo and i think that is more then fair considering the amount of money that has been dumped into this bike..will consider trades if there intresting.if interested please dont pm or email call me at 540-839-9129 and i can send u more pictures from my phone..i rarely have time to hop on the net so please call me its easier for both of us.i hate to sell but i have no time anymore.my loss is ur gain great bike for the price.

hondaman23
07-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Are u intersted in parting out