PDA

View Full Version : Winners take all

fastredrider44
07-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Any old guys see this movie? I watched it last night. Wondering if anyone else has seen it.:D

Scro
07-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Did you misspell that, and actually mean "Weiners take all"???:confused: Sorry, I'm not into that kinda stuff:o

dehner47
07-16-2009, 09:55 AM
that movie is the sh*t. i use to have it on vhs but want to get it on dvd. bear is the man. and the american flag bike they build at the end is a bad piece of machinery. i want to add that bike to my collection :D

fastredrider44
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
that movie is the sh*t. i use to have it on vhs but want to get it on dvd. bear is the man. and the american flag bike they build at the end is a bad piece of machinery. i want to add that bike to my collection :D

Yeah! You know what I'm talking about.

"Let the bear give it a good kick."

fastredrider44
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Scro
Sorry, I'm not into that kinda stuff:o

That's not what I've heard.:eek2:

Scottt89
07-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Awesome movie. I grew up watching that. Between Winners Take All, Dirtbike Kid, and RAD I wore out the VCR. I managed to get all of them on DVD in some form. There is a torrent out there for RAD which they never made to DVD, Winners Take All is really cheap to get, and I'm pretty sure they made Dirtbike Kid on DVD as well.

smr
07-16-2009, 11:51 AM
those was some good Movies...I was actually at the war of the stars in Memphis Tn when Rad came out. I watched it with several of the same people that was in it.....that was awesome.

I still love the part where Mike Miranda (hollywood) goes over the berm....the theater went nuts when that happened...:D

Anybody remember the guys name that did all the back flips in Rad...he was the only person at the time that could pull it off?

wolfpack91
07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Rad was the shiznit man. I know this isn't right , but Stu Tompson is all I could come up with. I was in like 8th grade when that came out.