PDA

View Full Version : 2004 V-force

02Wolverine350
07-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Is there any known problems with KFX's.Any specific to the 2004's.

I haven't heard of any.

My uncle has a Brute 750 so I'm not new to Kawi's but I'm not expert with them either.

I am wondering because a guy wants to trade me his 04 KFX700 for my 02 Wolverine. The guy said it has dual hmf's,it's clutched,has Nerf bars.All the goodies.

Also I was wondering how much power a KFX with Dual HMF's and a K&N air filter would run.I'm guessing around 60hp.

There isn't anything wrong with the KFX either.He just wants to get something for his wife to ride and when he heard about my wolverine with the goodies he talked about trading.Plus he didn't buy the KFX.He traded his jeep for the KFX plus a 400EX,so he doesn't really like the KFX that much.He said he doesn't need it because it is too powerful for him.

I'm going over Friday.Going to check it out,let him check my quad out,and help my uncle clutch the guys Prarie.

mikecancu812
12-19-2009, 06:56 PM
My buddy has a V-Force and the only real problem he's had with it was weak tie-rods. They have stronger aftermarket ones but if you hit something hard enuf you risk tweakin frame.