PDA

View Full Version : need advice on full flight a-arms

EXinMB
07-15-2009, 07:12 PM
does anyone have a set of full flight a-arms. im lookin on ebay and theres a good deal for a set of +3 +1 arms with 12 point mounted heim joints (dunno what those are? ball joints?) and tie rods. they say that the stock brake lines are long enough and if they bend they will be replaced.
so any advice on these heres the link to the ebay 370229084404

Speedy 400ex
07-15-2009, 08:17 PM
idk how stock break lines could be long enough since i had to get longer ones for my 2+ 1+. i like my asr's (which are the mostly the same) other wise.

asalerno0703
07-16-2009, 10:00 AM
i have heard some good things on fullflights and also a lot of bad. i posted a few threads on this. what it really comes down to is you get what you pay for. the quality of the fullflights isnt as good as lets say houser's. but the price difference is a lot more affordable. so really its up to you. read the pros and cons and make up your mind that way. im pretty sure they would hold up fine for easy riding and not really pounding on them, but only you know how you ride. just take your time and really read up on different kinds of arms. im still looking myself lol.