PDA

View Full Version : 250ex

Julken
07-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Ok guys, so i'm picking up my new 2007 250ex tomorrow. I'm thinking new flatter, wider tires, black dg nerf bars, dg bumper, anything else you guys suggest? Any particular brand of rear tire for trail riding, mostly hard pack but sometimes mud?

dirtdawg
07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
razrs r good. i have them on mine. they are kinda big, but they are flat. good for any terrain. i would go with 21 inch, not the 22s if your gonna go with the razr. they r almost $80 a piece though. also, a banshee front shock works good as an upgrade as long as whoever rides it is under 125 pounds, but i'm sure you'd like to ride it too. works are good too but don't go crazy all at once, jk.

Julken
07-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I really just wantd to start with the wider tires to help with stability a little when my son rides it, i dont like the balloon ones they come with. Beleive me, i have to pace myself, lol, unfortunetly i only have a little money at a time for upgrades. Thanks:)

hondariderdylan
07-16-2009, 05:13 AM
wider tires will definatly help you out

i would be careful about dg nerfs, if its the fat series that your getting, they are downright tiny

after i while you might want to get a filter, open airbox and rejet it form a little power boost