PDA

View Full Version : money race

atvccs404
07-14-2009, 07:04 PM
would any one be interested in a money race back at cave hill, it'll possible be a 6 hour type race, hopefully sometime this summer if any one is interested hit me up were tryin to put somethin together ... 100% payback guaranteed

ccdhowell
07-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Like before we get going again the end of August? Teams or Ironman?

I'd probably do it since it's close, just for fun. That track got chewed up pretty bad in a couple places, might have to open another lane or two through the woods in a couple spots if you're wanting to run a long race.

You looking on promoting it ourside ATVCCS, or within? Make some nice, printable race flyers and I'll take them to some dealerships here in Shreveport/Bossier City if you want.

atvccs404
07-15-2009, 07:03 PM
tryin to work somethin out with the track owner, he wants to do a team event it will not be an atvccs sanctioned we have been workin on the track will pay to all classes how ever many sign up thinkin bout will be mostly night race since its so hot i need to get as many people interested would like to do this first week or two of august

ccdhowell
07-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Teams would be best in the heat.

The night race might be a problem for some, me included, I have no lights, I'd have to get me some kind of light installed before a night race; and a good one too.

I like the idea, I've told two people today and they were both game.

Have you put the word out on the Arkansas and Oklahoma XC series sites? Those guys might want to know as well and they both have forums on their sites if I remember right.