PDA

View Full Version : Mx

ranger400ex
01-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Come see some fellow riders get a little wasted at the Indoor MX in Akron,OH on Saturday. Go TEAM MESZAROS!! :macho

Or Marty, Jeff and the TEAM QUADSHOP boys will be in Maplesville, AL on Sunday defending their title.

Or even go hit your local trail. Maybe start an offficial ATV Out weekend!!

Come to one, or come come to all, or you could just sit there and get "potatoed" out!!! <---Man I gotta get away from doing that so much, I am starting to look like Rico and Kenny!! :D jk

01-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
I am starting to look like Rico and Kenny!! :

Ben you don't want me to post any pics of you with your crown do ya???? :eek: LMFAO

ranger400ex
01-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Better to be a queen for the day than just a bi@#h! :D

You racin with them boys from down there this weekend? Didn't know if you are gonna get it put back together in time? Maybe ole Jeffery will let ya borrow a blaze??;)

PS Just a piece of advice, when talking with fellow riding buddies in front of the "soon to be" don't reference the engagement ring as "She is wearing my new ATV right there", cause them crazy types sure hit hard :grr

Signed,

black eyed Ben

PS I am holding your anti-vibe stem hostage!!! :eek:

01-07-2003, 01:52 PM
I won't be racin anywere except to go look at a hall and stuff for the weddin...:eek: and yeah, the 416 is still bare bones at this time,,but I will be recieving most of my crap I've ordered tomorrow so the rebuild process will be 3/4 complete by this sunday...jeff just told me my shocks are in so I'm happy....:D

Pappy
01-07-2003, 01:59 PM
whoooooaaaaaaaa thar ranger rick:macho im only a set of borrowed plastic away from givin you wat fer in ohio:devil

good luck tho:D :blah

Pappy
01-07-2003, 02:01 PM
ummm......someone got a set of fenders i can borrow for the weekend:macho

ranger400ex
01-08-2003, 06:51 AM
I can get ya a borrowed set for??? But I am sure even if ya got em, you still couldn't bring it!!!!!:eek: :eek:

BMW
Indiana Arse Whooper

rookiex
01-08-2003, 09:57 AM
When is this race in akron...I am going to have to come up and dominate......Ill be wit ben jackson if I do go he lives up there near marion....is it this coming sat.

Meek
01-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Someyone on here is talking a lot of CRAP.

All they need to do now is to get a quad.