PDA

View Full Version : Cloud nine ranch in caulfield missouri

Snipe
07-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Does anyone ride in cloud nine? im getting a membership from a person I was wondering if anyone had pics of the trails or the scenery you get to see I really cant wait to get to go 6000 acers of land, 2 olympic sized pools one family one adult only. 3 lodges kids, teens and adult with a full bar over 600 camp sites. trout fishing and stocked ponds, hunting, atv riding, horse back riding, restraunt, church and many many more things!!!

I so cant wait please if anyone has some cool pics post im excited and cant wait.

smr
07-14-2009, 05:55 AM
post up some more inforamtion on this place. Do you have to be a member?

do they have a web page?

Snipe
07-14-2009, 10:59 AM
http://www.cloud9ranchclub.com/

that is your best bet, yes you have to be a member they have there memberships on sale right now for $750 your first buy in that buys you 1/8th of an acer with a deed and abstract. You have to pay your deed and abstract fee to have them drawn up for like $62 and then you pay a yearly maintance fee (basicly you paying them to upkeep your 1/8th of an acer) its like $350 per year only 6 months left with everything it costs a total of $980 somethin for a membership.

Sometime you can find some ppl selling there's I just bought one same as above for $750 even from someone selling there membership. all dues paid for the years and everything.

Snipe
07-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Lots of ppl all over the US have memberships here, I cant believe no one on here has one?

Snipe
07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Im a member there as of friday, so if I see anyone down there Ill say hi or you do the same.