PDA

View Full Version : How do the sponsors support you?

ilikedirt
07-13-2009, 06:23 PM
So to you guys that race mx, xc...how do sponsors support you? If you have any?

Johnny Minehan
07-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Good discounts, fast shipping and great service!

ricksmx865
07-13-2009, 07:35 PM
great discounts, great service, and when I need parts they are either delivered to me at the track or on my doorstep the next day.

... and if I need a part but dont get paid till the next week, its taken care of :)

man I love my sponsors!

ilikedirt
07-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
great discounts, great service, and when I need parts they are either delivered to me at the track or on my doorstep the next day.

... and if I need a part but dont get paid till the next week, its taken care of :)

man I love my sponsors!

I see you are sponsored by Flexx...How much of a discount do you get?

Also, what sponsorship sites do you guys use?

fastredrider44
07-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I use sponsorhouse, without a whole lot goin on there. I also have some local sponsors. Mainly just a discount. However I do run a couple of things for contingency.

8my_Cash
07-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Not really supposed to disclose your information to people...but all i can say is that most do truely support you

QuadJunkies
07-15-2009, 10:24 AM
^exactly...
but I can tell you that sponsors are a VERY important to us. If it wasnt for sponsors,we would not have been able to do some of the racing we have done over the years. We have built some great relationships with some of our sponsors over the years. We strongly believe in the products we run .

greenblood01
07-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I work at a Yamaha/Honda dealership so I get 10% over cost on all parts stock and aftermarket, and I can buy new or used units for $50 over dealer cost. Thats pretty much the only sponsor I need lol.