PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Valley Parking

Ryko racing
07-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know if they improved the parking or do we still park down the street?

Last year we got there late thursday and it was full.

The promoters said they were addinglarge spots for this year.

Just wondering as last year was terrible for the kids.

Logan #34's Dad
07-13-2009, 07:57 PM
According the Jeff Cernic, he has added more parking. If I had to guess, he added more lower levels. From what I could tell from last year, he could go all the way down to the long sweeper left turn before the uphill. I'm worried about - if it rains and we are down in the lower area - we will never get out. I heard it is supposed to rain too! Great.

mxdad423
07-13-2009, 08:47 PM
From what I was told Jeff added more parking, normally I would be able to tell you for sure by this time of the year, but seeing how we didn't get any races this year till June, we haven't been to PVR yet this year.

Hey Rock, here is the wearther forcast for where the track is located, looks like great racing weahter..........
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USPA0054?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Kevin Smitley

DoubleDad
07-13-2009, 08:52 PM
What time will the gate open on Thursday? What is the track address or GPS coordinates?

mini racer #39
07-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Ryko just pull up behind us again! We had great parking...LOL

Ryko racing
07-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Yeah, last year we got lucky but we almost had to wrestle that Broc Lesnar looking guy to get it.

They probably wont let anyone park there this year as that would be too easy.

I will give them a break as last year was there first national but i sure hope it is a lot better because the pits and the track were bad last year. ( although after Steel City my backyard would look good)

etondaddy
07-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by DoubleDad
What time will the gate open on Thursday? What is the track address or GPS coordinates?

Track Address: (For GPS, not mailing) 8770 Route 403 HWY S Seward, PA 15954

http://pvrmx.com/

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Ok I have to ask, what was wrong with Steel City, I thought the track was great, other than they cut half of it, wich I still don't understand, we run our local races there and run the whole track and they cut it at the National, but other than that the track I thought was great.

Kevin Smitley

mini racer #39
07-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Smitley...Do you have our spot yet???:macho

DoubleDad
07-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks Mike

mxdad423
07-14-2009, 10:10 PM
No not yet, I will be heading up to the track early Thursday morning, if things go as planned, hopefully I can get a couple of good spots for "THE GANG", LOL....I will give you a call as soon as I get up there and find out what's going on.

Kevin Smitley