PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got my R together

mysticfalcon
01-07-2003, 04:22 AM
Ive been without a quad since i bought my 250r 2 months ago to rebuild and clean. I Finaly got my stering stem back from pappy and got the last of the quad back together tonight. Its great to finaly be able to hear that sound again. Ive been working since i got home from work at 3 and its 6 now working half asleep so i can ride as soon as i wake up. Now ive just got to get my shocks back from the quadshop. they have only had them since Nov. 14 :grr

Ben
01-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Sorry to hear about your shocks Mystic :( I know how bad it is when you have to wait for a long time to ride because one vital piece of your quad is being held up. Hopefully the Quadshop will take care of you now that you have posted this publicly.

Good luck and keep us posted,

Ben

cdalejef
01-07-2003, 09:28 AM
Like we explained on the phone......we are waiting on parts from Works.

mysticfalcon
01-07-2003, 09:55 AM
Jeff youve never told me that. You always just say marty handles the shocks and martys gone anytime i call. When I PMed you it took 3 trys for you to reply and then all you said is marty handles it, But I have never ever heared anything on waiting on parts.

cdalejef
01-07-2003, 10:28 AM
And the last time you called, I said I had talked to Marty and he was waiting on parts from Works.

mysticfalcon
01-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Jeff that is just flatly not true. I have been jerked around by you guys for almost 2 months but this is flat out lying to try to save face on the forum. If you had said that i would have stopped trying to contact you so often. I wouldnt have been so upset about the wait because it isnt something you can control but what about the first delay. You got your money order out of the package the shocks were in and somehow couldnt figure out whos shocks they were so they spend 2 weeks just sitting there but you sure did know who the money belonged too and that was taped to a note saying whose shocks they were.

cdalejef
01-07-2003, 10:48 AM
I do not lie!!!! Like I said before, Marty does the shock rebuilds so I didn't open the box. All I know is, I told you we were waiting on the parts from works. I will send this post to Marty so he can shed somemore light on the subject.

01-07-2003, 10:49 AM
discuss this thru PM's....

Ben
01-07-2003, 10:52 AM
Mystic - keep me posted, I'm interested in how this works out. I am sure Jeff and Marty will step up and take care of you asap :)

Ben