PDA

View Full Version : cop doesn't like my nutz?

BakerRacing40
07-12-2009, 05:57 PM
last night coming home from the races about four miles from my house at 2:18am rolled up on a redneck road block. officer ask for license and insurance verification, i handed him both no problem. then another cop goes down the passenger side of my truck looking my gear and tools over and then looked at my tag and said it was ok and then yelled from the rear of my truck to the officer at the window that the nuts that i have on the rear of my truck are illegal and to tell me that. the officer at the window said did you hear that? and i said yes and why are the illegal? he said some people find them offensive. i said and... he replied and there is the risk of them falling off. i said ok.. and i was dismissed to drive off.

this has me so angry for some reason. o wait maybe because this is America and i have the right to express myself? just because somebody finds something offensive that makes it illegal? i find white cars offensive, illegal? no ... the only thing i could find about the legality of truck nutz is that flordia and virgina have made them illegal. in oklahoma as far as i can see no law about it, just a democrat senator that thinks their bad.

i have never had any body comment them negatively. its always been where'd you get them? i gotta get some for my truck. i'm going to steal yours! lol... even at gas stations i've had strangers compliment me on my hanging pair. one time an older lady probably mid to late 50s drove by and said i like you nuts, i was like wtf lol, then she said i seen some the other day and they made me laugh.. i still laugh about that one..

what should i do ? go to the chief tomorrow? or call congressmen? or do nothing ? nothing is honestly not an option i just know its going to be said...

derekhonda
07-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Really?

Aceman
07-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Yes, your congressman would definitely want to hear about this.

deathman53
07-12-2009, 07:01 PM
anything that stands out can and will bring you trouble. Its not illegal to have have your whole car covered in bumper stickers, those stupid exhaust tips(that make it a really loud and annoying pitch), neon lights and crazy paint schemes. It attracts attention and usually it isn't good. Better than 70% of the cars I see pulled over have ridiculous paint, bumpers, stickers, lowered alot, ridiculous stickers and other things that stand out. I have 4 stickers on the rear window of my trucks, crown cycles, 3wheelerworld, lonestar and garden state atv. I get lots of questions about one truck, as it has a big chrome towing wing(most people have no idea what its purpose is). No negative attention. Many times I have seen speed traps and 9/10 times the ones that are "hooked up" with custom paint, exhaust, bumpers and such are the ones to get pulled over. There is some people with "truck nutz", some towns have made them a reason to pull you over and a cop can most always get a ticket on you for something, IE: 2 mph over the speed limit, not having 2 hands on the wheel, talking on the phone and they have alot more little things. Any attention is bad.

feuerstack411
07-12-2009, 07:50 PM
truck nuts are so unbelievably gay. They don't show that your truck has "balls", it shows that you're a complete tool.

Guy400
07-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
truck nuts are so unbelievably gay. They don't show that your truck has "balls", it shows that you're a complete tool. I would have to agree.

extremeblastr
07-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
anything that stands out can and will bring you trouble. Its not illegal to have have your whole car covered in bumper stickers, those stupid exhaust tips(that make it a really loud and annoying pitch), neon lights and crazy paint schemes. It attracts attention and usually it isn't good. Better than 70% of the cars I see pulled over have ridiculous paint, bumpers, stickers, lowered alot, ridiculous stickers and other things that stand out. I have 4 stickers on the rear window of my trucks, crown cycles, 3wheelerworld, lonestar and garden state atv. I get lots of questions about one truck, as it has a big chrome towing wing(most people have no idea what its purpose is). No negative attention. Many times I have seen speed traps and 9/10 times the ones that are "hooked up" with custom paint, exhaust, bumpers and such are the ones to get pulled over. There is some people with "truck nutz", some towns have made them a reason to pull you over and a cop can most always get a ticket on you for something, IE: 2 mph over the speed limit, not having 2 hands on the wheel, talking on the phone and they have alot more little things. Any attention is bad.

please go read some traffic laws, many of the things your posted are actually entirely illegal just most cops don't do anything about them because they don't care.

deathman53
07-12-2009, 08:41 PM
I figured something was with them that would give them a reason to harass people with them. Learn something new everyday, I know for a fact that ANYTHING hanging from your mirror or blocking view from your windshield is illegal and so is how some people put stuffed animals and such in their back window. I bet their is something illegal with my trucks regarding the tinted windows and few stickers I have or maybe the siruis radio stuck to the windshield. Some towns by me some years were pulling people over and giving tickets for the garnishes that dealerships put on the license plates, saying they blocked view. There is a real thick book of laws regarding motor vehicles, most people and cops probably don't know half of them.

07-12-2009, 09:10 PM
truck nuts are so unbelievably gay. They don't show that your truck has "balls", it shows that you're a complete tool.

the gayest...to me, it says..."i like balls"

feuerstack411
07-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
the gayest...to me, it says..."i like balls"

"I like balls so much that I would actually buy a rubber set of balls so I can proudly display my gayness in public"

07-12-2009, 09:39 PM
this law was passed a while back its nothing new.

BlaineKaiser450
07-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I would have to agree. Me too. for sure

BakerRacing40
07-13-2009, 12:59 AM
so i should buy a 86 honda and get a pink princess sticker? lol that would be gay, i mean who rolls in a honda that has an ounce of testosterone....

so what kind of mods/add on stuff does every body have on their vehicle? or does everybody just roll stock?

Kickstarts-suck
07-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40

so what kind of mods/add on stuff does every body have on their vehicle? or does everybody just roll stock?

Just a little supercharger.. :chinese:

Not a fan of balls.

07-13-2009, 07:20 AM
my vehicle is to get me to and from places... that is it...

i put on some seat covers because of my job, i have some good floor mats that hold a lot of mud and snow, i put on a bug deflector to keep from getting rock chips and i put on the window vent visors so that i can leave the windows down a little when it rains...

i don't see any reason to go adding anything more than that

buck440
07-13-2009, 07:49 AM
notice where most of the people are from that have nothing good to say:rolleyes: figures... truck balls RULE!!!!

Ruby Soho
07-13-2009, 08:15 AM
lol i find them kind of funny, but then again i've never seen a pair on a truck in person around here before

feuerstack411
07-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by buck440
notice where most of the people are from that have nothing good to say:rolleyes: figures... truck balls RULE!!!!

How anybody can think that those truck balls are cool is beyond me. Think about it, you like balls so much that you want to display them on your truck? You might as well put a rainbow sticker on your truck, that would probably be straighter too.

feuerstack411
07-13-2009, 08:22 AM
H
so i should buy a 86 honda and get a pink princess sticker? lol that would be gay, i mean who rolls in a honda that has an ounce of testosterone....

I drive a e36 BMW with a bunch of suspension work. I bet I can take your truck in the twisties. :o

buck440
07-13-2009, 08:31 AM
How anybody can think that those truck balls are cool is beyond me. Think about it, you like balls so much that you want to display them on your truck? You might as well put a rainbow sticker on your truck, that would probably be straighter too. well i guess if YOUR not comfortable with your sexuality i can see where your coming from saying there gay and what not but more than likely he/people put them on there cause there funny and slightly offensive which by the way is a perfect combination.

PhilMoore
07-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
I would have to agree.

X2

07-13-2009, 08:58 AM
what makes them funny?

in the parking lot at work, there are at least 3 trucks with them on...i laugh when i pull in and see them...not because they are cool, but because they make the owners look like dipshiits...

buck440
07-13-2009, 09:23 AM
you'll be ok:)

07-13-2009, 09:27 AM
I gotta admit, I find them hilarious. Everytime I see a truck with them I crack up lol.

But that aside, this has to be the most stupid thread I have ever seen.

fastredrider44
07-13-2009, 09:29 AM
I think they're funny. I laugh when i see them, but I wouldn't be caught dead with a pair swinging from my bumper. But on one of my trucks, I have a cowl hood, black windows, blue true flames, and it's lowered a little bit. It gets negative attention, but oh well.

Other truck has wheels, exhaust, black windows, and a green hood. (The truck is red) I'm about to put a cowl hood on it.

fastredrider44
07-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX

But that aside, this has to be the most stupid thread I have ever seen.

I've seen worse.

Scro
07-13-2009, 09:35 AM
I believe I would rather have boobs hanging from my hitch rather than some dudes sack:ermm: Just makes sense to me if you are a straight guy.:huh I'm gonna market that, make a couple million, and go on that show "How I made my millions":D

I drive a 99 F-150 that was an old appliance delivery truck. You can still see where the company stickers were on the side.:p

07-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by buck440
you'll be ok:)

unfortunately, you won't...just kidding...

derekhonda
07-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Really?

fastredrider44
07-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Really?

Haha:D

buck440
07-13-2009, 01:51 PM
:D

derekhonda
07-13-2009, 02:12 PM
I think that a fat nerd on a segway is a great poster-child for the truck nuts.

Oh wait, you were just talking about how awesome the truck nuts were. Why don't you photo shop them onto walker texas rangers' ram and then we will resume talking about them being cool.

buck440
07-13-2009, 03:41 PM
i didn't photoshop anything and yah there still cool:macho

gcart2
07-13-2009, 06:02 PM
they are outlawed around here. they are gay anyways....

i have seen one cool pair in my entire life. a guy had two Nuts (like a nut an bolt) that were about the size of bowling balls hanging from an f-350 that was bigggg.

ben300
07-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
they are outlawed around here. they are gay anyways....

i have seen one cool pair in my entire life. a guy had two Nuts (like a nut an bolt) that were about the size of bowling balls hanging from an f-350 that was bigggg.

haha...ya ive seen that too, only the nuts where not quite that big, maybe the size of softballs...

but anyway...truck nutz are gay.....and they just scream tool...i know most ppl consider a tool that douche bag spiked hair abercrombie hair douches......but im from the country....proud of it...

...but there are these dudes, who think they're hard core mother ****ers, wthi their 200 yr old pickups, 12 feet in the air.....which is totally awesome......ACCEPT THEY HAVE TRUCK BALLS!!!!!!!......definition of tool

Old Head
07-14-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't really care for them either but thats like someone saying that they find your dog offensive cause his nutz are hanging. Maybe they need to watch van wilder and tell me they don't laugh at ball sacks

07-14-2009, 04:07 PM

"this is an 81 Honda how dare you!" IDK I have a few friends and know of a lot of people that have some crazy Honda's. How about 400whp daily driver. Sounds like a drag car/jet engine/ shotgun. The point is to mod your vehicle to make it look stock and clean but still different. Things that flow and look factory but arent or are special model factory is what best. But yeah balls hanging on a vehicle is gay whats next dildo hood ornaments?

BEAVER.989
07-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Can you picture a chick rolling in a car with a fake vay-jay on the rear and a couple of rubber boobs on the front? Would this not look ridiculous?

This is how you look to every chick you drive by. They're not smiling at you, regardless of what your friends think... they're laughing at you.

feuerstack411
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Old Head
I don't really care for them either but thats like someone saying that they find your dog offensive cause his nutz are hanging. Maybe they need to watch van wilder and tell me they don't laugh at ball sacks

Thats completely different. I think the movie "BrĂ¼no" is funny as hell, but I bet 99% of the members on this forum thinks its gay.
No one in here is offended by it. We are just saying that they are unbelievably stupid, and make you look like the biggest tool ever.

powermadd400ex
07-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by BEAVER.989
Can you picture a chick rolling in a car with a fake vay-jay on the rear and a couple of rubber boobs on the front? Would this not look ridiculous?

This is how you look to every chick you drive by. They're not smiling at you, regardless of what your friends think... they're laughing at you.
exactly.
even though i hate truck nutz, i find it is still stupid that people find it offensive enough to make it state law.

SRH
07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
i personally feel like if the image of set of nuts bothers you, you have issues, i think there tacky and no one is going to take anyone with rubber nuts hanging from there vehicle seriously

but like was said, anything that draws attention to you is a cause for trouble, and also its illegal to drive with a handicapp tag hanging from your mirror...u know how many people drive with them on there????

now i use to drive a ford ranger...with rims........yeah i know...anyway, id constantly get pulled over, searched, etc, after i got hurt i got a honda element (easy to get my chair in) i have yet to have been pulled over ,your vehicle says alot about the driver apparently, maybe they think im getting the kids to soccer practice lol but its 100% true hanging anything obscene or out of the norm on your car is going to draw attention