PDA

View Full Version : 07 Honda 400EX (Wilkes Barre PA)

Chet
07-12-2009, 07:03 AM
I have a red Honda 400ex for sale, like new never raced stunted or wheelied ect, I purchased this quad recently as a new leftover, has a HMF exhaust, been rejetted and a Uni air filter, just did the first oil change has less that 4 hrs on bike, still under warranty, I also installed a front bumper and complete under carriage protection chassis & swingarm. , I have a few extra oil filters to go with it. I have over $5500 in it, sell for $3700 firm

Chet

Imbroke
07-12-2009, 12:02 PM
do you have pics and why are you selling? how far are you from pittsburgh PA

Chet
07-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Pittsburg 3hrs away, I will take a few pics, I will need an email, reason I am selling is I thought I would be able to ride it where we rode 45yrs ago, I just retired I am going on 64 and I would love to keep it, but I just don't have the dollars to buy a trailer and tow car. me and my buddy he is 66 yrs old, both purchased these quads as 07 leftovers, I did the same simple mods to his also, he lives closer to places to ride, I don't, I also have 2 air box lids, one is modified with a mesh on it and the other is stock for washing the bike, I think I washed it more times than I rode it, sounds funny but I am fussy on cleaning and taking care of my toys.

Chet

Imbroke
07-12-2009, 03:09 PM
pm sent