PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember Sanddraging28???

TripleBanshee
07-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Just wondering if anyone remembers "Sanddraging28"
He has been a good friend of mine for about 10 years, he is the only one that i would ever turn a wrench on my bikes.

I know he spent alot of time on this site.

For those who may have wondered where he went, he and his girlfriend had a horrible car accident, she was killed and he has 3 crushed vertebrae in his neck. At this point he has very limited feeling in his arms and none in his lower body. they were on thier way home from a cvacation in florida while he was off work due to a work related injury. He one badass firefighter and a very caring paramedic. After talking to him the other day he told me how much he is going to miss racing his 4-wheelers and working on bikes. Just thought you guys would like to know what happened to him. I wanted to post something a while ago but i wanted to clear it with him first. please keep Erik and Lisa's family in your prayers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Ba9801
07-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Sorry to hear the horrible news. I hope that he is able to recover feeling again. Thanks for taking the time to let people know here. I have not been a member here long so I dont know him, but still send him a get well soon.

ngates788
07-11-2009, 08:35 PM
his family is in my prayers and i wish them the best

Ryan'07400ex
07-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Gosh this made me freeze for a long time I couldnt write anything back and I dont know the guy. Take him around the track for another win when he can get out ,for us all (If he wants to). He is in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this with us, puts life into perspective. Who cares about four wheelers though when you lose the love of your life.

powermadd400ex
07-11-2009, 08:59 PM
...i remeber him.
thats horrible :(
they're in my prayers

ae13291
07-11-2009, 10:17 PM
thats really horrible there in my prayers as well. best of luck for both familys, :( man, i remember his thread about the dog he lost Brutus, he has a bunch of 4 wheelers too, wow man that really sucks, i feel bad.

RIDEREDson
07-11-2009, 11:08 PM
I was wondering why he had not been around. He was always in every thread helping someone out, no matter how big or small the problem was.

matt14c
07-12-2009, 12:59 AM
Sorry to hear it, but dont let him lose hope. There are a couple others on here that still get out and do what they love even through exceptionally tough situations similar to his. Anything can happen now a days with technology and will!!! Best wishes and good luck to him and his family!

bigd's ex
07-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I remember him very well. When it comes to bikes, he definetly knows his $hit. Please let him know he is in our prayers & that he has a speedy recovery. Let us know how he is doing.

honda400ex2003
07-12-2009, 10:48 AM
he definately knew a bunch about machines. sorry to hear that he is hurt and to hear about his wife. I hope he gets better and best wishes to him. steve

BamBam730
07-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Hearing something that bad makes you re-assess your priorities in life. He is in my prayers and may his girlfriend rest in peace.

Pabst_Powered
07-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry to hear, hope all goes well for him and both familys are in my prayers as well

buster024
07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
My thoughts are with you Sanddraging28. I remember getting into a thread with you once. It's nice to argue with someone who has an opinion based on actual experience, and not just hearsay. I enjoyed your take on HMF vs. Sparks pipes, and it really made me rethink my project. I hope to see you back on the forum, and back on a bike. My sincerest apologies for your loss.

Chad/Buster024