View Full Version : clutch

draygarcia
07-11-2009, 12:25 PM
k i had my bike about four months and its ran perfect till yesterday my clutch just stop working the lever has no pressure it feels like it dont catch. it feels like the cable broke but you can here the cable on the inside pulling i think i fried the cluthch plates but not sure anyone have anything about how to figure out whats wrong and i payed for the extended warrenty but i called and the said the cant cover and the plates alone will be 332.45 anyone know what i should do or where i get a set of plates cheaper or something or how i can check if it could be something else or any help thanks

Foxstar45
07-13-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah, sounds like what happend to me. I shattered 2 clutch plates and had to get the engine torn apart to get all the pieces of metal out of the engine to prevent other damage. The biggest cost is going to be labour if you don't know how to do all the work yourself.

nvrpmx
07-13-2009, 02:00 PM
draygarcia call motoworks 951-587-9222 and ask for Ty in race shop I have all the parts you will need to fix it and can explain what to look for.