PDA

View Full Version : upgrading a mini pred

EXinMB
07-11-2009, 09:13 AM
hey im thinkin of buyin my lil cousin's pred 90 dunno what year. i know it doesn start and they replace the stator last year an now its doin the same ting. is this an easy fix?
also everyone has a crf 50 as pit bikes and i want a pit quad so i wanna buy it and mod it out. just wondering which axles you guys are running and a-arms. i can't find an axle for it is this all custom made stuff cuz i will be jumping it and i want it to hold up. also would it be worth it to widen the stock a-arms with an axle or should i upgrade to dual a-arms? and last question what motor mods can i do to give it more jam. i found a pipe for it a while back and i put a 440 kit in my 400ex so i know my way around motors and cvt trannys.

hondamancbr03
07-13-2009, 10:19 PM
I have a 05 predator 90 as a pit bike, i've done everything from port job to the stock cylinder to 5mil stroker and alumn big bore with racing clutch...I finally decided to step up a notch and installed a CR80 and it fit perfect, didn't even have to cut or adjust the pipe.....There's not a mini in our group that can come close to me.

hondamancbr03
07-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Front A-arms with brackets to widen the stance.