PDA

View Full Version : Need Wall Stuff

UnderFire
07-11-2009, 07:24 AM
currently my room's walls are full of 07 OSU Beavers stuff, and i want to change that, the only thing related to riding i have is a chad reed autograph Thor Phase 01 jersey. i need some of you kind people to send me some posters or something that has to do with riding for me to put on my walls, if you have something, just pm me.

i dont have anything to tade, or a way to pay.

likes: Thor, Chad Reed, Pastrana, Creech, Yoshimura, Suzuki/Honda, maybe a few YFZ things. Ducati, Newer Honda Cbr's, FMF, FMX, H-Bomb

does not want: KFX stuff, Old posters (like really old grainy faded crappy ones.), chicks in any way.(c'mon man, im 14, too young for thongs.), harley, HMF

boyntonracing
07-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Take a pic of your bike and but on your wall..

Too young for thongs? omg. i was having sex at your age.

fastredrider44
07-13-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by boyntonracing
i was having sex at your age.

:devil:

06 Honda 450R
07-13-2009, 10:17 PM
oh really ... i dont know what your b****ing about in your signature... your only running like 92... i payed 24 bucks for 3 gallons of fuel on friday... im already out lol... it sucks now but i love the power so much

boyntonracing
07-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by 06 Honda 450R
oh really ... i dont know what your b****ing about in your signature... your only running like 92... i payed 24 bucks for 3 gallons of fuel on friday... im already out lol... it sucks now but i love the power so much

lol i know right? hey i think taylorville isn't this weekend, i think its like in a couple weeks... check on that though, cause i looked under the nationals on this site and they say its in a couple weeks so idk, i am thinking about getting a generation x hood? what you think. so i gotta head to the shop to take back the other hood and i think i am going to get the 2010 fly gear :devil: haha ill call you soon later man..

06 Honda 450R
07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
it is a series race and not a national... and yes it is this weekend, ya the generation x hoods are pretty sweet... i would get the white with gold sparkle in it ... someone on here has it and it looks ba, and ya the new gear looks pretty sweet