PDA

View Full Version : haha wow this is but ugly...all the yamaha fans check this.

ATVMX905
07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff256/rambonudge/2010YZ450fPrototype3Moto-StyleMXcom.jpg

wierd huh?

IRISH-RACER-14
07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
looks good except for the motor..aluminum frame?

SRH
07-10-2009, 04:07 PM
wow thats a poorly photoshopped cannondale lmao

fastredrider44
07-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by SRH
wow thats a poorly photoshopped cannondale lmao

Fraid not. I saw it in this month's DirtRider magazine. It really doesn't look that bad... But the frame shouldn't curve back in as hard as it does in front of the motor, and they need to change up that front fender and number plate. Something funny looking right there.

But yes, that is a poorly photoshopped image. At least DirtRider used a real picture.:blah:

andrew450r
07-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Haha its just a dale with a yamaha sticker on it. ATK still makes them.

http://www.atkusa.com/

Ruby Soho
07-10-2009, 09:25 PM
you really think yamaha would make there 09 model into something like that?

powermadd400ex
07-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
you really think yamaha would make there 09 model into something like that?
they would be backpedaling....alot :scary:

8my_Cash
07-14-2009, 09:21 AM
just look at the left side case, in the chrome on both pictures it says ATK lol

Zakradu398
07-14-2009, 10:09 AM
This is actually from a reliable source,

http://www.nieuwsmotor.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ub3d18b52120048b0b042a8f.jpg

07-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Haha i like how both the front and rear fenders are called front fenders.

Zakradu398
07-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by #101
Haha i like how both the front and rear fenders are called front fenders.

TYPO
ty⋅po [tahy-poh]

-A typographical error.

8my_Cash
07-15-2009, 08:38 AM
^ hahaha

Zakradu398
07-15-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
^ hahaha

:devil: ;)

ThePhantomRider
07-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Ok, let's say for a minute that the screenshot with 2 front fenders is real...the big news then, is that it would appear that Yamaha is looking at doing a front intake rear exhaust like the Cannondale/ATK....Look at the radiator shrouds and it shows them split. The top says new intake cover and radiator position. If that is the case, it makes for a big change. Couple that with the fact that where the airbox normally is, is wide open.

Or they just plan to keep it the same but have the airbox in front and feeding the rear mounted EFI...

But, this very well could be someone's photoshop fantasy, a good one at that where they slap confidential on it and say it's legit.

TPR

Zakradu398
07-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by ThePhantomRider
Ok, let's say for a minute that the screenshot with 2 front fenders is real...the big news then, is that it would appear that Yamaha is looking at doing a front intake rear exhaust like the Cannondale/ATK....Look at the radiator shrouds and it shows them split. The top says new intake cover and radiator position. If that is the case, it makes for a big change. Couple that with the fact that where the airbox normally is, is wide open.

Or they just plan to keep it the same but have the airbox in front and feeding the rear mounted EFI...

But, this very well could be someone's photoshop fantasy, a good one at that where they slap confidential on it and say it's legit.

TPR

I thought the same also. Buuuuuutt, the gas tank is reported under the seat, airbox where the gas tank was, rear exiting exhaust, cylinder angled different.

Definately watching closely to see the actual bike since Yamaha is said to have an all new 450.

We will see with time though unfortunately.

scuzz
07-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Needs Godzilla stickers on it.

http://imgur.com/QGDBu.jpg

JForestZ34
07-16-2009, 11:32 AM
I'd ride it.. :blah:

James

ThePhantomRider
08-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ThePhantomRider

TPR

Hmmmmm guess I was right, just read a report that Yamaha has moved the airbox up into the tank area and lowered the fuel tank down, maybe like it was said, below the seat. Considering EFI uses a pump, you can play with fuel tank position all you want....and Unlike Can-Am, when you make solid guesses they don't create aliases to come on and harass you, never mind question your friends.

TPR