PDA

View Full Version : I had too much excitement for one day

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Never had this experience before but I had a guy at my work robb my place of business and guess who was the one who got held up?!:scary:

All that was going threw my head was to stay safe for my kids, but right after that my thoughts were how I wanted to beat the livin **** out of this POS!:grr: He got a little hostle and threatened me twice, I just kept calm and cool.
He got away ,he worked quick and he was in diguise.I sat with detectives for three hours . Hopefully he will slip up and they catch him.

NOT A GOOD DAY!!

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 12:51 AM
You know... I think the weirdest thing I felt all day was alot of the guys that walked by me I would check out there face seeing if it was the guy. I know that sounds strange, but I think its because I couldnt get a good look at his face so its buggin me . lol
I looked at him briefly, but I was a little scared to study him too long or maybe he would figure out thats what I was doing.
I actually pulled myself together and finished my days work. Everyone thought I was nuts .:p lol
What sucks now is I CANT SLEEP!
And here I thought this old pervert Im encountering everyday at work was bad, I think Ill take the old dude after todays adventure.LOL!
:p

derekhonda
07-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Damn QJ, that's awful. Hope today is much better and you finally got some sleep.

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Looks like Ill be working on no sleep today. Last night I just could not sleep,too much excitement .lol
Im one of those people that doesnt take time off unless Im really sick. Maybe its a guilt thing, I just dont take time off.
I may take a sleeping pill tonight, I am leaving the State for the week end and will be the one driving.

Ryan
07-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Its hard to remember someones face when your in that kind of predicament... But it sounds like you handled the situation the right way. Glad to hear your alright though! Maybe you should start carrying.... ;)

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 11:06 AM
The big Corperate guys said I am NOT working today..lol
So.... I guess Ill stay home and get caught up here before the week end.
I guess Ill take the paid day off and chill abit . ;)

fastredrider44
07-10-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't mean to get too personal, but what kind of business do you work at, and was no one else around. Just curious

Glad you're ok. Even if the cops don't find him, what goes around comes around.:scary:

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
I don't mean to get too personal, but what kind of business do you work at, and was no one else around. Just curious

Glad you're ok. Even if the cops don't find him, what goes around comes around.:scary:
I work for a major retailer . Ive been there for 15 years ,we have never been robbed EVER.
Yes there was others (3 people) but I didnt want to put them in any harm,two were customers. One was a elderly women.

derekhonda
07-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Hope you got all settled down. Don't know if you get bob and tom out on the west coast, next time you should defend yourself like this superhero, specifically around 1:45.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dDloNrIubU

:D

ProspectorJim
07-10-2009, 07:54 PM
What did he hold you up with? A gun or knife?

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 08:19 PM
A gun.

ProspectorJim
07-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
A gun.

I would probably chit my pants.

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
I would probably chit my pants.
LOL thats what everyone else said :p so I guess I was more calm than what was expected. lol
Actually a few said they would have asked "is it loaded" stuff like that, but I think we all think alot of things like that until it actually happens. But once he started walking away, I felt myself get very angry and wanted to hurt the low life.

Kelsey and I spent the day shopping,had lunch and had a girls day out and just hung out .Were playing Rockband 2 tonight so all is good- I do fell much more relaxed. I think Ill take a shot of Nyquil tonight to be sure Im rested for the trip tomorrow. :p

Pappy
07-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Next time, flash your boobs.

Im serious

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 08:41 PM
LMFAO!
That thought never even come to mind ..:blah:
Im trying to think what a robber would do in that senerio...? :huh

JLanphear
07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Next time, flash your boobs.

Im serious

Dont start that, the place will get robbed every day

Pappy
07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Every dude will be looking...something about boobs:p

I told my wife if she was ever in a situation where she was being sexually assulted, to puke on him

QuadJunkies
07-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Dont start that, the place will get robbed every day

Good point! :p

puking would be good unless hes one of them dudes that liked to be puked on. :scary: