PDA

View Full Version : Life Couldn't be worse

Wr3sTl3b0y
07-09-2009, 04:29 PM
my neighbor thought he new what he was doing but he screwed up went threw 2 top end gaskets 2 piston ring kits im layed off i need a new cylinder head and while im at it i think im gonna do the whole big bore kit and hopefully things will be right for me
if any one has a cylinder head for a 01 400ex i think one will work for a 99-04 lemme know one of the bolts got stripped out some how when i was gone and now oil just runs from the motor i could also use a different exhaust that one i got is garbage

Pappy
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Good thing you have your health, I hear Cancer is a b!tch

mxduner
07-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Good thing you have your health, I hear Cancer is a b!tch lmfao

400exrider707
07-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Sounds like you need a new mechanic.

madskrillz2
07-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Think you could cry me a glass of tears? I'm kinda thirsty.

hondariderdylan
07-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

that was cold.....:eek:

Mxjunkie
07-09-2009, 06:12 PM
If that's all you have to worry about I'd be happy..

stress sucks.. :scary:

JForestZ34
07-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Wr3sTl3b0y
my neighbor thought he new what he was doing but he screwed up went threw 2 top end gaskets 2 piston ring kits im layed off i need a new cylinder head and while im at it i think im gonna do the whole big bore kit and hopefully things will be right for me
if any one has a cylinder head for a 01 400ex i think one will work for a 99-04 lemme know one of the bolts got stripped out some how when i was gone and now oil just runs from the motor i could also use a different exhaust that one i got is garbage

I'm sorry to hear about this.. :( I hope you get it worked out.. But really if this is all you have to worry about, live a day in my shoes and you will change your mind...

James

gcart2
07-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Good thing you have your health, I hear Cancer is a b!tch

na ken thats just on the west coast. we are good.

feuerstack411
07-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

A dictionary would go well with that glass of tears too.

fastredrider44
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
If you are refering to the studs being pulled, you can get that fixed. But your description doesn't give enough info, and 400EX's are fairly simple, so I'd fire your neighbor from working on your fourwheeler.

ben300
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM

if your layed off...completely rebuilding your bike would be the last thing id be worrying about...

..toughen up....

extremeblastr
07-09-2009, 08:13 PM
oh it could get worse, you know that quad you have? someone could take that away, and your house, and your clothes, and your food and then you could contract some random disease from eating out of a dumpster and die.....

what? i was just throwing it out there:D

mxduner
07-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
oh it could get worse, you know that quad you have? someone could take that away, and your house, and your clothes, and your food EXACTLY! My bike was stolen from me a month ago. that was going to be used to get my mortgage up to date, had it sold. forclosure is next.your life is much better than you make it out to be... or did i take this out of context

extremeblastr
07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
EXACTLY! My bike was stolen from me a month ago. that was going to be used to get my mortgage up to date, had it sold. forclosure is next.your life is much better than you make it out to be... or did i take this out of context

basic concept, sorry to hear that though. any leads on finding who took your bike?

ricksmx865
07-09-2009, 09:53 PM
ohhhh man and I thought I had it bad............... someone pissed in my wheaties this morning! :(

jcv400ex said it all too well! haha

mxduner hope you get your bike back and everything figured out.

Pappy
07-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865

mxduner hope you get your bike back and everything figured out.

X2

There is alot of folks hurting out there......and it doesnt look to be getting any better anytime soon

hondariderdylan
07-10-2009, 05:20 AM
X2

There is alot of folks hurting out there......and it doesnt look to be getting any better anytime soon

but obama says YES WE CAN!!!!
he says he can save us all:rolleyes:

i hope it does get better for everyone who needs it though

quadrcr161
07-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
I'm sorry to hear about this.. :( I hope you get it worked out.. But really if this is all you have to worry about, live a day in my shoes and you will change your mind...

James

yea, sucks but big deal, there are way more things that could be going on. ask me, i could write a book and thats just from the past 2 years, and most of it people wouldnt believe.

ZeroLogic
07-10-2009, 10:28 AM

You must have the best life ever.:o

fastredrider44
07-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Maybe he was having a bad day. His life might not suck, but a bad day, sure. But you have to remember, someone has it worse out there. There are people hurting for money that wish they owned a fourwheeler. Just be thankful for what you have and this too shall pass.

tri5ron
07-10-2009, 05:08 PM
and to think that was all upset last night when my pillow wasn't freshly fluffed up for me.
I feel so ashamed now for being so self centered.

I apologize.

I'll try to not let it happen again.