PDA

View Full Version : Florida MX Riders!!!!

QuadR8cer12
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I am coming to Florida the July 16th and planning on riding at Pax Traxx MX park on Saturday the 18th.

How is the track? It looks like fun in the videos I have seen!

Are there any races going on anywhere that weekend?

gcart2
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
bring extra tires. paxx traxx will eat em up.

check www.ssqsa.com

and check www.dadecitymotocross.com

they have shut down a lot of our tracks around here.

born2ride14
07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Pax is my favorite track, all tables, latley the dirt has been loose but i hvent been there in couple weeks . if you travle 4 or 5 hours go to thundercross in okeechobee best track in fl

QuadR8cer12
07-09-2009, 08:17 AM
I will be in the Jacksonville area so Dade city is a little farther than I want to drive.

At paxx it looked like they had a pretty big triple there, anyone know how big it is? I want to be able to practice some tricks while I am out there for a show I have coming up the following weekend in alabama.

How many riders do they normally have on the weekends?

QuadR8cer12
07-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Well I am not going to be riding while I am in florida now, parts for my motor did not show up so it wont be ready in time to bring it along. The guys are just going to bring me a quad to use for the show in alabama.

deathman53
07-16-2009, 08:16 AM
I liked pax traxxx when I was there in 05, we went to Hard Rock also. Last year we went to Hard Rock, I raced at the tt track next to it and we rode our street/converted dirtbikes around the daytona area. Alot of fun, I wish I lived there. You will like Hard Rock, however that place really eats tires.

motofreak2772
07-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12
I will be in the Jacksonville area so Dade city is a little farther than I want to drive.

At paxx it looked like they had a pretty big triple there, anyone know how big it is? I want to be able to practice some tricks while I am out there for a show I have coming up the following weekend in alabama.

How many riders do they normally have on the weekends?
Yeah I know your not going to ride but just so you know that triple is like 70 feet or so(the one after the finish line? if thats what your talking about) you would clear that easily and I think you could throw some tricks off of it too, maybe even some of the other tables on the track. Sucks your not going to be there though. maybe next time, if you do make another trip down here let us know.