PDA

View Full Version : New DS-450 5600 out the door price

sweet450ex
07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Brand new yellow 2009 Can Am DS450 sport quad. July month only there is a $1900 rebate on all the 450 models. $5600 is price with tax, registration, freight, prep included!!! That means you are getting a 2009 atv sport "sport atv of the year" quad for 4500! Fuel injected, lightest unsprung weight, etc. I was a Mx atv racer and trail rider myself, so I know what to expect out of a ATV and I fully put my word behind this quad being the best stock quad I have ever ridden. You would think this would be enough, but Can Am actually has done more for us ATV enthusiasts. They are also throwing in a free STAGE 1 power up kit with the quad. This is optional but this even includes a motoworks R4 exhaust. This will only last until the end of july, so give me a call at 724-880-7338 on my personal cell phone. Work number is 7245321400, Name is Brendan. This atv is located at NICK ROSA POWESPORTS: Route 30 East Latrobe PA.

Also, the XC (Woods) and MX (Motocross) models have 1900 rebates, and include the stage 1 kit. So for the XC add about 1600 and MX add 1350. The MX comes with FULLY ADJUSTABLE long travel KYB shocks, +2 A arms with CAMBER AND CASTER ADJUST, Adjustable width heavy duty racing axle, nerf bars, Anti-Vibe steering stem, Beadlocks, ITP Quadcross tires, and MORE!!! So for 6850 you get a race ready quad. try finding a USED other brand with these parts on it for this price. A long travel front end alone from the aftermarket costs 3000+.

Need any more info? Call me. Thanks.