PDA

View Full Version : Parts for TRADE

IcutMetl
07-08-2009, 07:06 AM
I have some parts I'd be interested in trading for some combination of the following- full chassis skid plate, white Maier scooped hood, rear sprocket hub with clean seal area, rear brake hub with clean seal area, anti-fade nut, 38mm air-stryker carb, 89 spindles (pair) in good-great condition, good rear shock (aftermarket or rebuilt stock) or anything else you think I might need- but spindles, skid plate, hood, hubs are things I absolutely need for it to go back together.

I'm also cutting apart my frame if anybody is interested in certain areas. So far, the steering stem mount/bearings and the upper shock mounts are spoken for.

OEM Headlight hood (WHITE)- overall pretty good shape, some stickers- could use a light polish.

OEM Front fenders (1989 WHITE)- rough shape, brittle and stress cracked, hole drilled in right side for key switch, right side cutout to fit around pipe, not race cut, one inside mounting tab broken

OEM Rear fenders (1989 WHITE)- rougher shape, brittle and stress cracked, poorly painted white-paint is chipping off, crack/break above rear grab bar area, back 2 corners broken off

OEM Key switch with key- wires cut short but still very usable

1986 spindles in PRIMO condition- nuts & bearing diameters in awesome shape, have been primed & painted rust-oleum red

1986 brake disc mud guards, also in PRIMO condition. lightly warped, NOT bent from removal- still black with very little to no rust/corrosion

1989 hubs with good aftermarket bearings/seals, w/o brake discs- I say they are 89's because they have a tapered spacer

Paul Turner Hi-Rev exhaust pipe, w/o silencer. "well-used" condition- welded mounting tab, some chrome chipping, a few dents- looks better on the 'wheeler than what description makes out to be and powerband hits like a truck of bricks

OEM sprocket guard in good shape- looks to have been painted black before I got it

OEM front shocks (pair) in "well used" shape. Red springs. Felt soft to me- replaced them with "less used" WP piggybacks

A-Arms- right side only, chrome upper/lower 88/89 style. Previous owner looks to have chrome plated over some well used arms, so the chrome surface isn't 100% smooth but they look nice. Bushings/ball joints could stand replacement in my opinion, but I'm picky.

Spindle- right side only, chrome- believe to be '89 style. Overall decent shape

croat1
07-08-2009, 10:34 AM
pm sent

kouki
07-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I would be interested in buying the hood from you. Does it still have the headlight? Let me know how much you would want.

IcutMetl
07-08-2009, 12:54 PM
The hood does NOT come with a light- I wish it did. It is already spoken for, but I will let you know if it falls thru.

I'd like to put that list of stuff, plus a few other items on ebay tonight, so you'll be able to find it there as well. Just thought I'd throw it up here for you guys first instead of casting it to the wolves.