PDA

View Full Version : Need info on tqra races

krazykurtk
01-06-2003, 07:55 PM
What time do the tqra races generally get over with?

MxDale71
01-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Hmmm... the races are starting at 11:30 this weekend so maybe they'll be over by 5.

Just a guess though man. You think you may be able to make it? The TQRA races don't usually last very long because we don't have to wait on all those pesky bikes ;) :D.

Razorback
01-07-2003, 02:13 PM
mxdale is right. shouldn't go past 5. wouldn't be surprised if they're over before 4. who all's going to be there? i have all intentions to, as long as work doesn't get in the way.

krazykurtk
01-07-2003, 06:02 PM
I'm not going to make it this Sunday. I was just checking because the 3rd & 4th round races, my wife is probably flying down them weekends. I have to get her back to DFW to catch her flight out on Sunday nights. Is the race order generally the same? I think I might run in 4-stroke Open or Intermediate. I might not be able to race at all, because her flight is probably going to be around 6pm.

Razorback
01-08-2003, 05:54 AM
no, the race order is not the same, but you could certainly talk to the people that run the races (Russ and Danielle) and they would probably help. With these winter races, the weather can really cause the turnout to either be really good or really bad, which could change the race time, because they might combine classes for small turnouts.

Anyway, rounds 3 and 4 are going to be a little closer to the airport, so that might help. Nocona will take about 1:45 minutes, and Athens may be less than that. That should give you some idea.

MxDale71
01-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Wouldn't Athens be even further away from DFW than the other tracks?

Razorback
01-09-2003, 12:41 PM
i think it will take me 2 hours to get there, so it's definitely one of the farther out ones. i guess i thought it was closer.