PDA

View Full Version : Boulder Phone

MX MaNiAc 06
07-07-2009, 07:40 PM
I got this phone this week and I haven't been testing it to its full potential and don't really plan to abuse it. Just wondering how much it can take? Anyone have this phone?

My friend threw it in the sand and it didn't get any sand in the keys. When I was drunk one night i dropped it in a beer pong cup to make people laugh but thought it was a bad idea the next day. How water resistant is it?

extremeblastr
07-07-2009, 07:41 PM
my neighbor accidently dropped his in his beer and after about a half hour it was sticky so he proceeded to take it in the bathroom and wash it lol its fine. i believe they're speced up to 30ft under water

ricksmx865
07-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Im on my 3rd one. Im not impressed but at least they keep replacing them.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-07-2009, 08:43 PM
What the hell are you doing to break them?

pro-rider46
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
I dont really care for mine anymore, ive had it since christmas, and it broke out its charger input thing inside the phone, and i rarely use that way to charge it. its seal broke on that cover for the charger. and its programming sucks, it says i have a missed call, and when i go to check it says no missed calls, no incoming calls, no outgoing calls, no nothing. but oh well, i can still text, take pics and vids. and make calls.

250x_kyle
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
my buddy smashed a pop can with his to testit. out of dropping it numberous times and jumping off the high rope swing into the river with it, she finnaly crapped out. they replaced it and hes on his second one so far so good.

ricksmx865
07-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
What the hell are you doing to break them?

Using it haha... I dunno I think its my luck kinda like the quad, I find a way to break everything

And just a coincidence my 3rd one broke last night (screen just stayed white) so I got my 4th one today :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as somone else said the programming sucks, mine seems to always have a lag in it when I get calls or texts