View Full Version : ATV Jack

kdawgwoody
07-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey,
Check this out, got it in an email from Zbroz, looks pretty handy
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/kdawgwoody/PITCREW_FLYER11.jpg

QuadJunkies
07-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Watch for a test review in the near future on this product .

sab24711
07-31-2009, 01:07 PM
cheap($100) and good cant beat that. i like it cause i jack it up to work on it and then jack it up then slide it into a tight spot. garage space is always an issue for me. A+

http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00950190000P?vName=Tools+%26+Equipme nt&cName=Equipment&sName=Mechanics+Equipment&keyword=atv+jack

kdawgwoody
07-31-2009, 04:10 PM
reviews on it dont look very good, and not very portable looking, but i guess for a cheapy to leave in the garage not a bad choice.....

QuadJunkies
08-01-2009, 01:44 AM
WE have that one and its a hunk of junk.
We dont get more than a year out of the Craftsman one. We have had two ,the first one lasted less than 2 month. It def. is better than nothing and sometimes beats the good ole milk crates! LOL

We used the one by Zbroz while we were at there shop a few weeks ago and all I know is Im gonna order one! Its awesome and jacks up fast! One of the guys got on and off his quad when it was jacked up and Im tellin ya, that thing is sturdy!

Pricing will be going up abit, this price they were selling for was just an introductory price.
The REALLY nice thing about that new lift too is its so much easier on your back . I know my Husband hurts with our Craftsman one if he has to be under the quad for a long period of time.

Ba9801
08-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Has anyone tried Team Hawg Sport ATV EZ UP Lift Stand.
It looks like a really nice lift for a shop environment. And you can get a wheel kit for it to roll the quad out of the way so it is not taking up space in the middle of the shop.
I was thinking of possibly getting one.

Toadz400
09-05-2009, 07:30 PM
The price will be going up ? $250 is a lot to spend on a jack, I can't imagine spending more on one. I guess if you can't beat it then you have to buy it.:macho

QuadJunkies
09-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
The price will be going up ? $250 is a lot to spend on a jack, I can't imagine spending more on one. I guess if you can't beat it then you have to buy it.:macho

300-350 is the typical for the upper end jacks. Its very nice. I know Atv Insider and Atvride magazine both got one to test and review,Jarrod McClure also has one.
They are real nice.

Toadz400
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
300-350 is the typical for the upper end jacks. Its very nice. I know Atv Insider and Atvride magazine both got one to test and review,Jarrod McClure also has one.
They are real nice.

Well I guess if they're worth it, they're worth it. I guess I'm just what you'd call a cheap man:D . Or is that just part of being a man?

QuadJunkies
09-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Well I guess if they're worth it, they're worth it. I guess I'm just what you'd call a cheap man:D . Or is that just part of being a man?

Hey, we have our fair shares of milk crates ... :p
LOL

A lift that goes up aways is a good idea, my husband has a bad back and being stooped over all day in the garage sucks at sometimes. At the track we always have one of the quads up in the air for something . lol
Im sure a creative person could prol. make a homemade lift as well for very little.;)

Toadz400
09-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Hey, we have our fair shares of milk crates ... :p
LOL

A lift that goes up aways is a good idea, my husband has a bad back and being stooped over all day in the garage sucks at sometimes. At the track we always have one of the quads up in the air for something . lol
Im sure a creative person could prol. make a homemade lift as well for very little.;)

I know how that is, I have a bad back also.

I have two of those Craftsman lifts and both have worked out fine for me. I've had one a few years with no problems and the other I just got this last Christmas. Guess I got lucky!