PDA

View Full Version : Need advise, What is the best...

europe50
07-07-2009, 08:29 AM
... place to ride in Wisconsin for me and the wife?

Dominique (My wife) likes to 4-wheel and I would like to plan a couple of trips in the next two weeks for a couple of "Overnight" trips and want to make sure Dom has a great time. I would like to find a place for Dom to ride some good rolling hills, through some streams/beaches, some forestry and some good scenic stops. I don't want something to challenging or to take Dom mudding for the first "Away" trip. As a note, we have two Polaris Sportsman's (600 and 700) and really like them.
We have mostly ridden in The Wood County and Monroe ATV parks and Cheese county (Tri-County) tails systems and she has liked them, but the main trail is very relaxing and I she would like to try something with a little variation (rolling hills, through some streams/beaches). As an example, one time it rained heavy right before we got to the Cheese county trails and she really liked running through the big water/mud puddles quickly and getting little dirty.
Which trail system (Below) is best and second best for what I am looking for as I described above in your opinion?

The Badger Trail
Little Rice ATV Trail
Price County ATV Trails
Nicolet State Recreational Trail
Jackson County and Clark County
Gravity Park USA
Georgetown ATV Trail - Price County
Enterprise ATV Trail - Campground opens
Eisenbahn Trail
Dead Horse Run ATV Trail

Thanks again!
Dean

Here is a pic of us in case we see you out there.....
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w78/2fast4u2_Photo/ebay110-1.jpg