PDA

View Full Version : lt250rquadracer

lt250 FOR LIFE
01-06-2003, 05:11 PM
:devil Hey i jus bought a sweet ***** lt250rquadracer ill have some pics for all of u soon.

suzuki Z400
01-06-2003, 06:58 PM
Post em, i love old suzukis.

2k2-300exnj
01-07-2003, 02:23 PM
it aint that nice guys tants did it it sux actually!

jk :devil cant wait till he goes ridin wit me so i can beat him on ym 300 and shock him...
rite nick;) lol its all rider my friend

and where u gettin pix from plan on stealin my camera or something?

tants
01-07-2003, 03:55 PM
guys it was my old quadracer. i sold it to nick for $2,100

heres a pic of it...

2k2-300exnj
01-08-2003, 11:37 AM
anyone kno where he can get some aftermarket stuff... he needs nerfs, i told him graydon, a kill switch i said pro design its only 35 bux or something like that, does anyone make like a 3 piece racing piston ring set up for it? not familiar with 2 strokes,
what are the best reeds to get?
just tryin to help him out ill be doin most of the work to his bike...

tants
01-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by 2k2-300exnj
anyone kno where he can get some aftermarket stuff... he needs nerfs, i told him graydon, a kill switch i said pro design its only 35 bux or something like that, does anyone make like a 3 piece racing piston ring set up for it? not familiar with 2 strokes,
what are the best reeds to get?
just tryin to help him out ill be doin most of the work to his bike...

-AC nerfs
-Pro Design killswitch
-Boyeseen radvalve (reeds)

...3pieace racing piston ring set? uhhh just piston rings or new piston... its got a pro x in it right now.

I wouldnt worry about the reeds right now. he wants it faster?
haha

if it was me the next step i would do is get some new tires. the rear on there is more for snow/mud. get some razzrs. then nerfs, killswitch, etc. Befor you do anything brake the bike in and get used to ridin a 2 stroker befor you put any other mods in it.
also, lern how to kick it over beter nick, u too brian!
"ooo its just my shoes, the soles got no traction, its gone from biking" blahblah lmao brian. it turned over when i kicked it with my worn out dc's

enjoy :D

2k2-300exnj
01-08-2003, 05:09 PM
i like the graydons more than the ac

i said prodesign and boyseen is what i said is prolly what he should go with...
i ment 3 piece piston ring set like they make for cars and stuff...
i ride in sand and stuff i told him to get fronts before the backs they are more worn the backs are fine for now until they wear down...
screw u man lol i could have kicked it over if my shoes werent bald kind like those tires are gonna be when he decideds to get new ones... hes gonna need a rebuild after that burnout :devil
he dont want it faster i asked about the reeds figured when he does the rings to put in new reeds too
and another reason the damn bike wouldnt start is because u had the kill off which i didnt bother checking haha
cant wait till he goes ridin wit me... im gonna roost him so bad he is worse than u about keepin it clean he said he is gonna wrap the mofo in saran wrap so i dont get it muddy...:macho

tants
01-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 2k2-300exnj
i like the graydons more than the ac

i said prodesign and boyseen is what i said is prolly what he should go with...
i ment 3 piece piston ring set like they make for cars and stuff...
i ride in sand and stuff i told him to get fronts before the backs they are more worn the backs are fine for now until they wear down...
screw u man lol i could have kicked it over if my shoes werent bald kind like those tires are gonna be when he decideds to get new ones... hes gonna need a rebuild after that burnout :devil
he dont want it faster i asked about the reeds figured when he does the rings to put in new reeds too
and another reason the damn bike wouldnt start is because u had the kill off which i didnt bother checking haha
cant wait till he goes ridin wit me... im gonna roost him so bad he is worse than u about keepin it clean he said he is gonna wrap the mofo in saran wrap so i dont get it muddy...:macho

PhANIOXX wurked foe mye tri itt outt!

lmao what were you trying to say?

3 peaice racing piston rings? there just called piston rings. not "3 peaice racing piston rings"... are you trying to say three piston rings? lol you 4stroker. once my R is togather we'll hit up the track. any local by you? once you guys get licences drive to the NY boarder and ill drive to the NJ boarder and i can drive you to walden or dimondback (in NY you cant drive out of state with JR. licence, probly like that in NJ?)

those front tires that are almost bald are stockers. just shows u how little tear there is on that 11 year old bike :D

tants
01-08-2003, 06:25 PM
blahhhh

tants
01-08-2003, 06:27 PM
ahhhhhh powdercoat :devil

2k2-300exnj
01-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Tants

PhANIOXX wurked foe mye tri itt outt!

lmao what were you trying to say?

3 peaice racing piston rings? there just called piston rings. not "3 peaice racing piston rings"... are you trying to say three piston rings? lol you 4stroker. once my R is togather we'll hit up the track. any local by you? once you guys get licences drive to the NY boarder and ill drive to the NJ boarder and i can drive you to walden or dimondback (in NY you cant drive out of state with JR. licence, probly like that in NJ?)

those front tires that are almost bald are stockers. just shows u how little tear there is on that 11 year old bike :D
nah man on hot rods and stuff they have 3 piece racing type set up piston ring sets i didnt kno if they made them for quads or not never thought about it

250rmike
01-10-2003, 03:45 PM
ok im gonna stop trying to read this i cant make it out

tants
01-24-2003, 03:33 PM
nick is brian now selling the quadracer because of his bad grades?