PDA

View Full Version : chads300

cdrookie
07-04-2009, 10:13 AM
chad smith from clarion, pa

sold him a project quadracer almost a year ago for $500. he couldn't get his paycheck cashed that night so i gave him the benefit of the doubt and told him to pay me later. a few weeks later i got $100, and i still haven't gotten another dime. this was back when paatving was still up and he pm'd me every excuse in the book(i'm moving, my grandmother is in the hospital, my girlfriend cheated on me). when paatving went down i started pming him here and he swore up and down(and at me) that he didn't know me. after this thread

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=367069

he fessed up and said he'd pay me in payments. after a couple months i still didn't get anything. another pm and he said he'd send me some money friday. thats been a few weeks and still nothing.

DON'T deal with this kid!! our paths will cross again.

cmaxx
07-05-2009, 08:47 PM
this kid has also screwed me!

check his other feadback im sure he has a few.

DONT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!!

ppeengines
07-30-2009, 01:09 AM
I can jump on my 09 R1 and be in clarion in 30 minutes if you want me to pay him a visit?:eek2: Hate that kind of stuff. Make good on your promises! We dont work our butts off for this stuff to give it away for FREE!!
I bet you I could even make it to clarion in 20-25 minutes just thinking about this:eek:

cdrookie
07-30-2009, 08:30 AM
lol! maybe i'll jump on my 14 and we'll see who can get there faster:D

it'll either be me, god, or karma, but he'll get what he deserves:devil:

ppeengines
07-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by cdrookie
lol! maybe i'll jump on my 14 and we'll see who can get there faster:D

it'll either be me, god, or karma, but he'll get what he deserves:devil:

THEN ITS A RACE!!!! :mad:

MX#9
08-25-2009, 07:52 AM
C'mon Chad...you need to square up with these people.

Probably just adding salt to a wound.....but Chad had called me and said he had got another 400ex and that they were fixing on going for a ride that evening and he broke his clutch cable.

He asked if i might have a used one....and i did,so he said he would stop by and grab it. I told him great.... he could pick up his parts that I still have...(see cdrookies link).

Turns out he showed up riding the quad so I still have his parts.

Good luck finding him though because he bounces around between his Dad's place...his Mom's place....his sister's place....his Grandma's place and maybe even his girlfriends place.

ppeengines
08-25-2009, 08:05 AM
Turns out he showed up riding the quad so I still have his parts.
Good luck finding him though because he bounces around between his Dad's place...his Mom's place....his sister's place....his Grandma's place and maybe even his girlfriends place. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hope he bounces straight to to hospital for a internet scamming BEAT DOWN!!

cdrookie
08-25-2009, 08:08 AM
i got the email address of one of his riding buddies, and i believe i still have his mom's #(unless she's like him and gets a new one every week).

sooner or later bad things come upon bad people, except if you're rich and famous, he's neither.:chinese:

MX#9
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
If i see him cd....I will remind him he needs to square up.

His Mom and Dad are not bad people or anything like that and I'm pretty sure Chad lays block with his Dad. His dad actually laid the block for my garage foundation.

I do remember the quad racer. I ordered a complete gasket kit and a service manual. I was going to peice together a good engine for him....and then he changed his mind.
He paid for the gasket kit and took it with him and my dealer has always been great with me.....they went ahead and returned the expensive manual. I just hate doing stuff like that....you know,ordering expensive stuff for older machines and then asking them to return it. But they did....no questions asked.

He also must have ended up with a project Banshee in his latest deal. He asked me if i wanted a summer project of rebuilding this blown up Banshee......I told him not this summer. I just had other stuff going on with the kids and stuff and i knew I would not be able to give it my attention.

I really don't understand why he buys these projects when he really don't like working on them.

ppeengines
08-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by MX#9
If i see him cd....I will remind him he needs to square up.

His Mom and Dad are not bad people or anything like that and I'm pretty sure Chad lays block with his Dad. His dad actually laid the block for my garage foundation.

I do remember the quad racer. I ordered a complete gasket kit and a service manual. I was going to peice together a good engine for him....and then he changed his mind.
He paid for the gasket kit and took it with him and my dealer has always been great with me.....they went ahead and returned the expensive manual. I just hate doing stuff like that....you know,ordering expensive stuff for older machines and then asking them to return it. But they did....no questions asked.

He also must have ended up with a project Banshee in his latest deal. He asked me if i wanted a summer project of rebuilding this blown up Banshee......I told him not this summer. I just had other stuff going on with the kids and stuff and i knew I would not be able to give it my attention.

I really don't understand why he buys these projects when he really don't like working on them.

Ya I have customers all the time have me order stuff for vintage bikes and atc's and stuff and get stuck with it. Ebay helps but its a hassle.

Its punks like him that i cant stand. Pay for the quad. Thats Grand theft in my eyes!!??

MX#9
08-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Yes.....He is working everyday.....needs to make it right.