PDA

View Full Version : what a wonderful night

extremeblastr
07-03-2009, 10:49 PM
well as some of you will remember a while back i had an incident at a party that involved me breaking up a rape "attempt" followed by a couple threats from the culprit and in the end the kid ended up going to jail for a couple months....

well tonight we ran into each other at a party and he thought it would be a good idea to attack me with a 4 foot 2x4. i proceeded to take a couple whacks but did manage to break his wrist while disarming him and a couple guys held him down until the cops got there, can't wait to see how he likes go round number two behind bars

all in all i guess i wish some people would learn from their mistakes and just move on instead of letting it turn into yet another mistake.:chinese:

BakerRacing40
07-03-2009, 11:32 PM
haha sounds like a dumba** punk to me.. did you tell him "don't drop the soap?"

extremeblastr
07-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
haha sounds like a dumba** punk to me.. did you tell him "don't drop the soap?"

haha nah i'll leave that to my old man as he'll most likely be the one processing him in;)

07-03-2009, 11:56 PM
damn sounds like that guy needs to work out some issues to try and fight with a 2x4 hope he becomes someones ***** in jail

extremeblastr
07-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
damn sounds like that guy needs to work out some issues to try and fight with a 2x4 hope he becomes someones ***** in jail

idk man, it seems like most of the guys around here are punks who have to find a weapon of some sort to fight with especially with all the gang problems we're starting to have. i can't wait to get the hell out of this town and if i can't get out of here about 10 years from now you'll be watching a story about me on the news for taking out an entire project worth of gangbangers myself...people in america need to get some back bone again, i'm sick of the bs guys like this kid get away with doing because people don't have the cajones to step up and do something about it.

07-04-2009, 12:14 AM
everyone now has guns and when your outnumbered like trying to go against a gang that even the police are afraid of its kinda sad. I watch gangland and its just terrible they kill just to kill random inocent people and are all about drugs and turning places into **** holes.

extremeblastr
07-04-2009, 12:31 AM
everyone now has guns and when your outnumbered like trying to go against a gang that even the police are afraid of its kinda sad. I watch gangland and its just terrible they kill just to kill random inocent people and are all about drugs and turning places into **** holes.

that is exactly what is happening around here it used to be a rare thing to hear about a big drug bust or a random murder but its become so common i don't even watch the local news anymore i just check my lock before i got to work...

SRH
07-04-2009, 12:45 AM
psssshh you can be a victim or you can lock and load

BakerRacing40
07-04-2009, 12:57 AM
with the weapon thing, i've always been told "don't take anything to a fight that you don't want taken and used on you"

shoot man you better be careful when he gets out this time.. you might throw a shoe at you! lol i hate these punks that always want to talk **** and the first thing they try to threaten with is a gun.. and then the punks that brag that they carry, nobody knows what i carry....:D

07-04-2009, 01:30 AM
right nobody can settle a fight the real way its just i'll just shoot you and kill you. "its okay if I kill at least 12 people because whats the worst that could happen to me? jail or i'm killed thats only 1 person they would be killing for all of those people I killed" - thats what some gangster on gangland said. thats terrible I cant believe someone would even think that way. I give people credit though that are raied with family in gangs and decided to move away and start a real life. I went to school with a guy, mind you its night school theres no age limit and he was in a gang in cabrini green in Chicago. imagine sitting next to someone that you saw on gangland! yeah he had the tatoo's and all with that pitch fork symbol thing. he showed me his whole family in the videos along with himself. but he moved away himself because he said he cant deal with doing that he's just going to end up dead and whats to live for there. he was pretty cool we listened to rob zombie and disturbed in class which was shocking that he liked that kind of stuff. I was still a little intimidated just because i'm sitting next to someone that was part of a gang like that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTgzKqBILpM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTgzKqBILpM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlSp2kU-wc8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlSp2kU-wc8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guy400
07-04-2009, 05:38 AM
Let me guess, this kid got "time out" as a youngster rather than the belt.

wvspeedfreak
07-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Let me guess, this kid got "time out" as a youngster rather than the belt.

LMAO :D

Pipeless416
07-04-2009, 11:48 AM
right nobody can settle a fight the real way its just i'll just shoot you and kill you. "its okay if I kill at least 12 people because whats the worst that could happen to me? jail or i'm killed thats only 1 person they would be killing for all of those people I killed" - thats what some gangster on gangland said. thats terrible I cant believe someone would even think that way. I give people credit though that are raied with family in gangs and decided to move away and start a real life. I went to school with a guy, mind you its night school theres no age limit and he was in a gang in cabrini green in Chicago. imagine sitting next to someone that you saw on gangland! yeah he had the tatoo's and all with that pitch fork symbol thing. he showed me his whole family in the videos along with himself. but he moved away himself because he said he cant deal with doing that he's just going to end up dead and whats to live for there. he was pretty cool we listened to rob zombie and disturbed in class which was shocking that he liked that kind of stuff. I was still a little intimidated just because i'm sitting next to someone that was part of a gang like that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTgzKqBILpM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTgzKqBILpM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlSp2kU-wc8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HlSp2kU-wc8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

welcome to chicago :o . now since all the projects were/are being knocked down, all that scum is moving into the suburbs.

anyway, you're doing great at keeping your cool after what this idiot has been pulling. keep it up!

07-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
welcome to chicago :o . now since all the projects were/are being knocked down, all that scum is moving into the suburbs.

yeap they relocated all of them to different areas hoping that separating them would stop it but instead they just made a larger area a **** hole

extremeblastr
07-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
anyway, you're doing great at keeping your cool after what this idiot has been pulling. keep it up!

keeping my cool keeps me out of the cuffs and doing what i want;) :chinese:

sly400ex
07-04-2009, 05:27 PM
yeap they relocated all of them to different areas hoping that separating them would stop it but instead they just made a larger area a **** hole

You've got that right. The city I live in has a lot of the trash from the cabrini area out here now. Let's just say people are not as safe as they use to be.