PDA

View Full Version : another double back flipper

Mxjunkie
07-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Didnt see it posted yet so here it is, pretty bad!! :macho

http://www.grindtv.com/moto/blog/4052/cam-sinclair-lands-first-double-backflip-in-freestyle-motocross-competition/

07-02-2009, 07:43 PM
posted.

TWISTED DINLI
07-02-2009, 07:49 PM
wow thats sick!

jesseweaver
07-02-2009, 09:42 PM
yea cams probably the best double flipper. hes been doing it for a while now and pretty consistent. wouldn't surprise me if he starts stretching the gap out a little or throwing in a few tricks with the double flip.

i remember reading an article on him a while ago when he first started double flipping. idk for sure but i think i maybe remembering him talking about backflipping a 200ft gap?? not sure though it was a while ago.

BlaineKaiser450
07-02-2009, 10:38 PM
that looked better than Pastranas

Mxjunkie
07-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
that looked better than Pastranas

It sure was a lot cleaner thats forsure! But hell I give any one credit that even attempts one back flip let alone two! lol :D

Old Head
07-03-2009, 08:05 AM
I remember watching the 1st ever backflip. I just happened to turn on some small freestyle comp and 2 min later history was made

8my_Cash
07-03-2009, 09:40 AM
thats amazing, nice to see the sport progressing in this matter. I mean doing it in a run is pretty crazy. I remember seeing carey hart do the first back flip at the gravity games, and then i remember seeing him crash while trying it in Philly during X games Big Air (Big Air was before best trick). Makes me feel old hahaha.

Ruby Soho
07-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
thats amazing, nice to see the sport progressing in this matter. I mean doing it in a run is pretty crazy. I remember seeing carey hart do the first back flip at the gravity games, and then i remember seeing him crash while trying it in Philly during X games Big Air (Big Air was before best trick). Makes me feel old hahaha.

i watched that, i was little though, didn't even know it was the first backflip

Scro
07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
I have a feeling the double on a dirtbike will be just as common as the single in years to come. He made that look way to easy.

Tommy Warren
07-03-2009, 02:12 PM
so whos's gonna try it on a quad? any takers?

meankfx
07-05-2009, 04:38 AM
I think caleb moore is talking about it. Im sure he will be the first to try it on a quad.:)

Tommy Warren
07-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Everybody says caeb was the first to backflip a quad but wasn'tit jon guetter? if nothing else Jon was the first to backflip a moving freight train!:cool:

jesseweaver
07-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
Everybody says caeb was the first to backflip a quad but wasn'tit jon guetter? if nothing else Jon was the first to backflip a moving freight train!:cool:

both correct

hondariderdylan
07-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by meankfx
I think caleb moore is talking about it. Im sure he will be the first to try it on a quad.:)

like usual
there need to be more quad guys like him

crazy, fearless and not scared to show the 2 wheeled guys that quads still got it and can do whatever they can or even more:cool:

meankfx
07-06-2009, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
like usual

crazy, fearless and not scared to show the 2 wheeled guys that quads still got it and can do whatever they can or even more:cool:

I agree

jcv400ex
07-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
like usual

Then step up and join him. He's burning the candle at both ends, quad freestyle is like base jumping with an umbrella.

hondariderdylan
07-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Then step up and join him. He's burning the candle at both ends, quad freestyle is like base jumping with an umbrella.

oh trust me
if i could i would:p

Scro
07-06-2009, 09:17 AM

As much as I hate to, I agree with you. Quad will never be able to go as big as dirtbikes, so the vast majority of freestyle fans will never get into it.

QuadR8cer12
07-06-2009, 10:12 AM
haters!!! lol :macho :blah:

Scro
07-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12

I knew one of you would have something to say.:p

hondariderdylan
07-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by QuadR8cer12

x2
:D

meankfx
07-06-2009, 08:13 PM
I know alot of guys who want to get into freestyle but dont have ramps or foam pits to do it.

jesseweaver
07-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by meankfx
I know alot of guys who want to get into freestyle but dont have ramps or foam pits to do it.

you need the same things to do it on a bike...

well i guess theres more bike ramps around :ermm:

and i hate people who say you need foam pits to do freestyle. look at guys like deegan, link, carey hard, those guys. and adam jones, i know he hardly ever uses a foam pit.

jcv400ex
07-07-2009, 07:23 AM
Nah, I'm not a hater, but you're playing russian roulette doing flips and crap on a 400lb quad 40 feet in the air. Quad and snowmobile freestyle has to be along the same line of insanity. Alteast snow has some give to it when you land on your head, but you have a 450 lb machine with a picked track chasing you!

Just alittle note....you don't see too many Freestyle riders retire because they want too....usually they don't have a choice. ;)

fastredrider44
07-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Alteast snow has some give to it when you land on your head, but you have a 450 lb machine with a picked track chasing you!

Those sled freestyler's are CRAZY! But yeah, you can not fling a fourwheeler like you can a bike (I ride both, so don't try to tell me otherwise) and you can not go as big and fancy on a fourwheeler. So average people like watching the bikes more. Even though it may take more talent to backflip a fourwheeler than a bike, the bikes are just more interesting to watch.

meankfx
07-07-2009, 04:41 PM
I think u only need foam pits when trying backflips and the other crazy tricks. like jcv400ex said u have a 400 pound machine chasing u if u mess up. My point is I got the basic tricks down and I wanted to step it up and try learning a backflip but caint because I dont know anyone close with a foam pit. Alot of people I know are at that point. It sucks because the guys that do have the talent for this stuff cant progress because they dont have foam pits or access to one.