PDA

View Full Version : Roanoke AL ATV Park

grenadierbeef
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Hello, I am new to this site as well as riding ATV'S. I just wanted to let everyone in the East Alabama and West Georgia areas about a new ATV park. The name is Rolling Meadows ATV Park. It is a brand new park and there are still alot of things to be done. However, there are still plenty of trails to ride, mud to play in and water to wash off with.

Next week they are supposed to start increasing the size of the mud pits, adding power hook ups for RV's, and water hook ups for a wash station as well as for the RV's.

I will be camping this weekend and I would like to invite everyone out to enjoy this new park. It is a very reasonable park and I am sure everyone will enjoy it.

grenadierbeef
07-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update on Rolling Meadows ATV Park in Roanoke AL. After taking my wife last week on our first ATV Park adventure, she decided that she did not like riding on the back. So when we returned home and for 6 days thereafter, we looked at ATV's. We purchased magazines, checked out dealer websites, and talked to a couple of experts. Well after talking with Evan (over the phone) down at Big Boys MX in Roanoke AL. we decided to pay him a visit. After meeting him we decided to purchase a machine that he had for sale. I have to say that I was very pleased with the professionalism and customer service attitude at his shop. Well, we then headed to Rolling Meadows ATV Park for a 4th of July campout. With all of the adults having their own machines now, we had a blast. My 2 little girls had so much fun they said that they do not want to camp anywhere else the rest of the summer.

There was not a big turn out however, and that is in part due to the holidays. This coming weekend there is going to be a company coming in to make some huge changes to the park. However, the park will still be open for opperation as usual. Some of the areas may be blocked due to equipment. I will be out there as well to voulenteer my services to help create more campsites and dress the trails a little.

Sorry for the long post. I am just really excited about my new found sport and hobby. I hope everyone will come out and support this beautiful park, so they can get it where it needs to be.

Thanks,
Tony

grenadierbeef
07-12-2009, 02:20 AM
The grading company was out this weekend and wow what a difference. We now have about 3 long drag pits, and an oval water track. They added some jumps in the swamp area and there is still more to come. Come on out and give it a try.

By the way, check the park out on myspace for a more up to date look at the park

http://www.myspace.com/rollingmeadowsatvpark