View Full Version : beadlock rings and turndown endcap

300EXroostking
01-06-2003, 01:37 PM
I've seen a few beadlock rings on stock honda wheels. Where can i get some1 to do this for me or get ring like that to put it on...i'm not talkin about the reinforcment rings with just the holes. Also would i lose or gain any power if i got a turndown endcap for my e-series pipe and took off the disks? I've seen a few people with this also....i don't have any motor work though.
Also i got everything on my ex. Orange 400 race plastic, ceet cover, handguards, handlebars. it looks nice...i;ll get some pics soon thanks

Burden7
01-06-2003, 02:17 PM
I have a white bros. exhaust with the turndown endcap and none of the disks installed. I didn't loose any power anywhere in the powerband, but I have a bigbore motor. You should be fine running it without any disks. I would like to see a dyno result to show the difference between having all of the disks installed and having none installed. I don't think there is that much of a difference. I am the quietest quad on the track with the turndown endcap and I think it looks alot better than the oval endcaps.