PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen this before???

ppeengines
06-30-2009, 04:27 PM
I found this on ebay looking up fasst flexx bars. It is kinda crazy but it sounds like its gonna work.
here is their description:
Stands for Fatigue Reduction System.
With its unique design and hydraulic shock system
Allows the rider to adjust system to their riding style and feel.
This system is one of a kind in design and function. Allows bars to move forward and backwards. The shock is self centering meaning you have shock resistance forward and reverse. System protects rider from forward impacts resulting in fatigue and possible injury to wrists and hands. Helps improve cornering allowing rider’s weight to shift forward slightly increasing down pressure to front end. Helps establish better riding posture. Reduces fatigue to arms due to the pulling and pushing of the quad allowing you to ride harder and longer. Take a hard landing with less chances of bars jerking out of your hands. Less chances of bending your expensive steering stem. With the FRS weighing a mere 5.4 pounds the advantages far out weigh the weight.

No castings here 100% billet construction and CNC machined
Stainless Steel hardware

You can not purchase this item anywhere but from me at the present time. So if you want the edge on the competition here it is.

We here at NPRace Engineering ride and race quads and know what you are looking for in quality and performance

Works with aftermarket anti vibration steering stems
Does not hinder performance of aftermarket steering stems
Only increases bar height by 1/2" inch
Works well with Flexx bars which is a great combination
Machined for 1 1/8” Bars
All design and manufacturing of parts are proudly made by NPR here in the USA

Aftermarket Steering stems
Yamaha 100mm
Suzuki 100mm
Honda 100mm
Kawaski 100mm
Polaris Outlaw 110mm

Any Questions feel free to give us a call

ppeengines
06-30-2009, 04:31 PM
here is another picture

Scro
06-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Can you post a link?

ppeengines
06-30-2009, 06:52 PM
ya this is where i seen it on ebay here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Handle-Bar-Anti-Vibration-YFZ-LTR-TRX-KFX-Flexx-bars_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a3Q 7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1171Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q 3a1Q7c294Q3a100QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZit em3ca35bce18QQitemZ260438740504QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5 fPartsQ5fAccessories

ppeengines
06-30-2009, 07:41 PM
I really like the idea of it. I does the opposite motions the flexx bars by taking all the absorbtion. But I dont like how big and bulky it is in the front. But i love the idea and like that the sport is evolving with this type of technology. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? Let me hear some input?

boyntonracing
06-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Its a smart idea, but its over 5 pounds...

I have the Rox Risers and they seem to do everything this is saying, they weigh less, but i the rubber is like peeling off.

This may be something i would look too, but it says its patent pending, so idk...

If they lowered the weight, for 100 bucks, it doesn't sound too bad..

ppeengines
07-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by boyntonracing
Its a smart idea, but its over 5 pounds...

I have the Rox Risers and they seem to do everything this is saying, they weigh less, but i the rubber is like peeling off.

This may be something i would look too, but it says its patent pending, so idk...

If they lowered the weight, for 100 bucks, it doesn't sound too bad..

So they are selling them for 100$ you said? Thats not too bad i guess. Are you talking about the rox riser anti-vibe risers they have? i looked at them before. This one here i cant get past on how bulky it is in the front. Oh well still a great idea for us riders and the arm pump.

Scro
07-01-2009, 07:28 AM
It's a pretty clever idea. It doesn't seem like it would help that much though, in my opinion.

boyntonracing
07-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Yeah the bid on ebay was up to 100 bucks last i checked. And yes i am talking about the Anti-Vibe rox risers. They are okay. You really have to tighten the crap out of them, if not there is a lot of play.

I would have rather spent the extra 100 or so dollars to get an anti-vibe stem which may be what i might do, idk.

But if you all are really looking to get an amazing anti-vibe product then you should check out the Spider A3 grips.

http://www.spidergrips.com/id3.html

I got them through a sponsor just to try out, cause i had the old Pro Taper pillowtops, whick didn't hold up at all and didn't take out much vibration. When i threw these on there, they just slid on, no glue, they stick by themselves, and i am literally able to run a good 2-3 more laps. There are other grips on that page also, but the A3's, (at the bottom) are there latest and greatest.

Good luck with everything, and happy riding.

dobber21
07-01-2009, 06:55 PM
hey boyntonracing wats the difference between the A3 grips and the slim line SLT grips are they the same grip except one has a flange? i would like the flange but i want the better grip. i race motocross and my hands are wat hold me back cuz i get to the point where i can barely hold on

ppeengines
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM
i HAD A PAIR OF THE SPIDER A3 GRIPS, THEY HAD TO BE THE BEST GRIPS I HAVE USED TO DATE. TOTAL COMFORT. I ENDED UP PUTTING NEW PRO TAPER PILLOW TOPS ON MINE TO TRY THEM OUT, WOW I ALMOST TIPPED MY QUAD ON ITS SIDE TRYING TO GET THEM ON. tHEY JUST WOULDNT SLIDE ON WITH THE PRO GRIP GLUE ON FLEXX BARS. AND THE GLUE WAS PLENTY WET STILL. I ALREADY ODERED 10 PAIRS SINCE YOU POSTED THE LINK TO THEM TO SELL AT THE SHOP.

boyntonracing
07-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Dobber- I have tried the SLT, they did good but the flange is a plastic material it almost hurt my hand, and it did an okay job of anti-vibe, but the little squares or whatever you call them in the grips wore down quicker, it was just overall a really thinner version of the A3. The main difference i seen was the the over all comfort, that really why you ride more longer, its more thicker, it holds up longer, and if you want to wire it, you can't feel the wire, with the SLT you feel it a bit. If you love the Flange then i would say go for the SLT, it is a more harder compound that wears faster and does give that much anti-vibe but i promise you if you try the A3's you won't want to go back.

Ppee-Lol that made me laugh. The A3 vs. the Pillow tops was like a Tempur Pedic bed vs. a 30 year old spring matress lol. They really are worth it.

I know this is totally of subject, but i run the Dumonde Tech oil, which is a Partnership brand with Spyder and Faulkner Livingston. I was told by my local mechanics that my motor wouldn't last but 4-5 months. They told me that 7 months ago...

When they told me that i switched to the oil they recommended, i change the oil after every ride don't matter if it is 15 minutes or 5 hours. I change the filter ever two changes and i flush the motor completely with Brake Cleaner.

I am just saying that those two company's have really helped me out they have probably been some of the best sponsors.

If you want to get the most out of your quad, check them out! :D