PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July

QuadJunkies
06-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Whats everyones plans??
I havent figured out what were doing yet.
For once I got a 3 day wk end for it and have no plans. :confused: :p
Where ever it is, I hope we go somewhere WET! Its been hot and I dont think we will be riding this wk end.

Everyone be safe this week end !

Ralph
06-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Got a party for my sister and her fiance on Friday and then heading upstate on Saturday morning for some riding and celebration.

Quad18star
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Tomorrow , July 1st, is our Holiday up here (Canada Day) and Melodie starts her scheduled holidays on Thursday so we're heading out to do some camping and fishing for a week and a half . Going to be heading up to a friend's trailor at a campground for a few days , then probably to a resort for a few more days ( if I can find one that's not booked) . So we do a little bit a drinking , a little bit of fishing and a lot of relaxing. Should be a good time . :D

csr250r
06-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Pop some tops and chase some girls.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Breezewood!

416exfreak
06-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Tomorrow is my birthday, and a box from summit showed up today.

Guess dad heard me talking to my friends about buying a nitrous kit for the F100:devil:

But this weekend, no real plans. A night ride if I can get my clutch in friday. But no real plans.. I like to be spontaneous:)

Chit
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
My uncle is throwing a 2 day party.

So, I'll be drunk most of the weekend playing bags, horseshoes and getting as close as humanly possible to getting lit on fire.

Gray33
06-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Underage partys sitting around a camp fire and drinking beer

Ellingsoc26
06-30-2009, 10:00 PM
REEEEEDDDDBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! !!!!!!!!!

roundsy
06-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Silver Lake...

06-30-2009, 11:57 PM
gotta be blowing something up. not sure whats going on I know its this girls birthday, then the pepsi 400 is on, and people are like dude we are hanging out so maybe I should host the get together to blow stuff up?

boyntonracing
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Flewby, i got some dynamite, great minds think a like.

I fell like chasin tail while blowing stuff up, its like the ultimate fantasy, gray33, i will be doing my share up underage partyin' also lol.

mittman
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
We should have a pretty good one. Went with my uncle to phantom fireworks(he has a md drivers license) anyway his boss always has a huge party every year and he said here is 1,500 go get some fireworks. It was nice cause whatever we got we could get another of the same thing for 99 cents. I picked up some mortars and a grand finally to use for our big atv ride.

jesseweaver
07-01-2009, 03:11 PM
PIPE BOMBS!!! big mofos too

07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
PIPE BOMBS!!! big mofos too

my brother is going to try a sparkler bomb. guess you tie a bunch together and wrap them up sticking 1 higher for the wick. He claims it goes boom idk we will see.

jesseweaver
07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
yea i heard about that to from a couple of people but i could never get it to ignite once the one thats sticking up burns down. i think i might have it wraped too tight.

try sticking about 15 packs worth of sparklers in the ground and just go around the bottom once with duct tape to hold them together. pull one up and light it. once it burns down to the rest, they ignite and it makes like a solid beam of light straight up. pretty cool, just don't look right at it lol

hondariderdylan
07-01-2009, 03:53 PM
im going to some marine base to watch a fireworks show:rolleyes:

if i were at home we would have bottle rockets on each side of the yard with teams trying to shoot them at each other, at 1AM:D

hondariderdylan
07-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
im going to some marine base to watch a fireworks show:rolleyes:

if i were at home we would have bottle rockets on each side of the yard with teams trying to shoot them at each other, at 1AM:D

oh yeah and riding the fourwheeler down the road shooting them a peoples houses:p(that we know of course)

ben300
07-01-2009, 05:04 PM
camping tomorrow night, hitting the bar friday night, one of two things on the fourth, either sitting back and watching coke zero 400, or if things turn out good..heading up to erie to my other house to hit up the downtown seen..then sunday...family cook out

tri5ron
07-01-2009, 05:40 PM
The 4th is my wifes birthday, and the grandparents are taking the munchkins for the weekend.
I'm planning a "Me and Mommy only" ride in the local mountains.
We are going to try something new with the rear rack/cargo packs.
Going to pack a small dome tent, sleeping bags, air mattress, couple of coffee cups, single burner stove, a backpackers "just add water" dinner bag, (I got the Lasagne w/ meat sauce, and the Chicken and Rice), some cold drinks, something to munch on, and my .44mag.
Going to ride up into the mountains till it gets dark, and we get tired.
Then pick a place to pitch the tent, and enjoy some "Nature".

Hopefully, I will not need to use the stove, backpackers dinner, other munchies, or .44 all night.
That only leaves the tent, mattress, sleeping bags,...
Gee, ... What to do ??? What to do?? HMmmmm.....

then maybe in the morning, I'll make us a cup of coffee, before we ride back down to the truck.

That's the PLAN anyway.....

So if you DO happen to be in the San Bernadino mountains,...
and you DO happen to come up on a yellow 400ex and a red 250ex, parked next to a tent,...
and you DO happen to see two pairs of riding boots sitting on the ground outside of the tent,...
I would HIGHLY SUGGEST that you stay out of range.
I'm Dammn good with the .44, out to about 150 -200 yards.

Ah Heck, that just reminded me,....
better pack a folding shovel too.

mittman
07-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
The 4th is my wifes birthday, and the grandparents are taking the munchkins for the weekend.
I'm planning a "Me and Mommy only" ride in the local mountains.
We are going to try something new with the rear rack/cargo packs.
Going to pack a small dome tent, sleeping bags, air mattress, couple of coffee cups, single burner stove, a backpackers "just add water" dinner bag, (I got the Lasagne w/ meat sauce, and the Chicken and Rice), some cold drinks, something to munch on, and my .44mag.
Going to ride up into the mountains till it gets dark, and we get tired.
Then pick a place to pitch the tent, and enjoy some "Nature".

Hopefully, I will not need to use the stove, backpackers dinner, other munchies, or .44 all night.
That only leaves the tent, mattress, sleeping bags,...
Gee, ... What to do ??? What to do?? HMmmmm.....

then maybe in the morning, I'll make us a cup of coffee, before we ride back down to the truck.

That's the PLAN anyway.....

Thats my kind of weekend stop where ever you feel like it and pitch a tent and hang around the fire.

exrider272
07-01-2009, 07:30 PM
friday saturday night theres a festival .. prob sit there chase sum tail then round everyone up and go back in the woods and party.

madskrillz2
07-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Probably be passed out on the boat before I ever make it to see any fireworks. :D

ALAMX37
07-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Got two kegs ready to be filled, brand new pong table just waiting to broke in, and over a 100 people coming over. I am phyched.

FHKracingZ
07-02-2009, 01:09 AM
REEDDDD BUDDDDD

300ex_#387
07-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
REEDDDD BUDDDDD

I was going to go with some friends but I'm staying home and racing instead.

mxduner
07-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
REEDDDD BUDDDDD you suck man lol.

i got millville round the corner

Pipeless416
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
i'm either heading to summerfest in milwaukee, or chicago for the fireworks tomorrow. on saturday, i'm going out on the girlfriends boat for some more fireworks on a bay :cool: