PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS 1991 YSR 50 47 Orig Mi. for Quadracer/Quadzilla

Z400sTyLe
01-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Tom from PA here, Lancaster area. "Manheim"
I go by "LordedUpDisciple" on other forums.

I have a 1991 ALL ORIGINAL Yamaha YSR 50 Mini Sportbike for TRADE/SALE. This was made from 1987-1992. I recently bought this little toy from out of state and it was going to sit as a show piece in my house, I bought it with 33 original miles!!! "on title and odmeter" It has 47 miles now as I had it round the block a couple times. Now it sits covered in the heated garage.

I am looking to trade even up for a Excellent/Minty condition 1991-1992 LT250R Quadracer or a 1989-1991 LT500 Quadzilla. I prefer the LT be stock but if it has a PERFECT frame...no welds or tweaks please...and original engine paint or a perfect restoration over most of the quad that would be alright as well.

I am willing to travel a few hundred miles ,even meeting someone half way off a major highway or something of that nature to trade after we both come to an agreement over the phone with pictures of each our toys clearly represented.

My bike is Black and Yellow, It sat in someones garage since new, someone got hurt or sick or whatever acording to the dealer I bought it from and it sat as it was only meant to be a recreational ride. IT IS STREET LEGAL IN ALL STATES!!! The wheels are white.

Only thing I can say is not perfect with this is that it had the gas tank "Kreemed" to seal it from rust after it was bought and there is a drip of that stuff that makes the tank look like it has a drop of something spilled on it its SMALL AS HECK and I can not notice it unless I look close. There is a small crack on the underside of the left tail section where it curves in from it getting bumped or something i guess in the previous owners garage. Then on the tail section on top there is a tiny scrape, not super noticable either.

This is an ALL ORIGINAL BIKE, not even broken in yet. It is a 2 stroke 50cc and looks like a baby crotch rocket, but is a LOT larger than a"pocket rockt" I have pictures and can get more for a serious trader or buyer. This bike is perfect in all areas except where I have listed. It has never been down obviously or even dropped over to my knowledge. I am VERY picky about all my machines and describe as such. Any questions please ask.

koblow79@hotmail.com or 717-665-5052 to get ahold of me. Again,my name is Tom.

I prefer to trade or sell in state or with someone in a neighboring state, saves us both shipping/crating costs and we both get to see each otehrs item before anything is concrete.

I paid a tad over $3,000 shipped to me ,for this minty thing a few months ago in 2002, but dont want to ride it, and my original thoughts of letting it sit as a show piece in the house didnt go over to well with my parents. "I'm 23 and still mooch of mommy and daddy". being a student has its perks!! And I want a quad to play with and have always liked the LT's. Well thats it in a nut shell.
P.S. since I am copying and pasting this "Ad" elsewhere I forgot to mention that I have a aftermarket Yellow windscreen on the bike too, it looks sweet!

Thanks for looking!! Tom...<><

Z400sTyLe
01-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Bump.

No willing traders yet huh? Anyone local is more than welcome to come look at it if they are serious.

I would sell this as well.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. I do preffer a trade though.