PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN-YFZ450 and TRX90

Pappy
06-30-2009, 06:34 AM
Folks, thieves hit my brothers house last night and swiped his YFZ450 and our TRX90

They cut the locks, removed 2 other atv's from the trailer and took the race quads.

$1000 reward for info leading to the recovery/arrest etc... extra $1000 in it if you can find them and get me the info on where they are with no police involved..

Stolen from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1214/755833886_0b117b36d3_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3097/2732838578_26789d4c94_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2351010288_44061494ec_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2108/2350995410_d4ccbd9dda_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2251/2350147909_5f4bfcfb90_o.jpg

kawabunga
06-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Dang, those are two nice quads! I hope you're able to get them back.
With all the goodies on them, I'd keep a close watch on ebay.
Sorry to hear that, d@mn low-lifes...:mad:

Scro
06-30-2009, 07:04 AM
And the SOB's probably don't even know what they have...I'll keep my eyes open.

dehner47
06-30-2009, 07:04 AM
the crooks must of not realized that that 450 motor is going to be very hard to get rid of with out being caught since that motor is all powder and moly(sp) coated. all those parts will stick out like a sore thumb.

good luck with it pappy. hope them scum bags get whats ccoming to them. west virginia style:devil:

Pappy
06-30-2009, 07:10 AM
We have been looking since daylight. I found where they took them through a field and we just found out that a neighbor heard them running between 12:30 and 1 am.

We are heading back out now, if it was locals, they will be riding them

And yes, we will go to jail if we find them...no if's about it.

KevinAb
06-30-2009, 07:15 AM
That sucks. F'n thieves can't get their crap together so they earn toys, they gotta steal from someone who worked for it. I hope you find the POS.

derekhonda
06-30-2009, 08:15 AM
Damn pappy that sucks. Any more of a feel if it was local or if we need to be watchin the highways?

Ruby Soho
06-30-2009, 08:48 AM
sorry to hear pappy, hopefully they don't end up like most stolen quads

extremeblastr
06-30-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
We have been looking since daylight. I found where they took them through a field and we just found out that a neighbor heard them running between 12:30 and 1 am.

We are heading back out now, if it was locals, they will be riding them

just keep following anything you can get on em, all the footwork you can do yourself is good because the cops won't be doing anyyyy of it as i'm sure you already know, good luck finding them and i'll be keeping an eye out up this way.

RUTHLESS
06-30-2009, 09:21 AM
RACK THAT M4 PAPPY, LOL
i hate to hear chit like this
any chance of your bro's homeowners covering any of this?
i have even more bad news
i just read that pastranas house was hit sun night
stole 4 bikes out of a trailer there
here is the link

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/bikes-stolen-from-travis-pastranas-house.aspx

hondariderdylan
06-30-2009, 09:36 AM

get em'

if you do, we want the story from the jailhouse computer:cool:

LTR450_#67
06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Thats sucks Pappy.....I want to stomp their face in for ya. These guys are just too lazy work hard for something nice. I hate people like that.

JForestZ34
06-30-2009, 10:15 AM
That sucks big time.. These guys must be stupid. With that being said they will probably be stupid enough to be riding them around the area.. That works in your favor..

When you do find them you should hang them from a tree by the feet then invite all of us over so we can treat them like a piƱata :D

James

honduh440
06-30-2009, 10:24 AM
wear that helmet cam and turn it on right when you find them

QuadJunkies
06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
I HATE THIEVES!! :mad:

I hope you catch the sum beeitches!

csr250r
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Hope you find those @$swholes. Deffinatly watch craigs list.

I now need to clean up myself from seeing those pics of that YFZ!

Ill let you know if I find it up here in sd.

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:00 PM
We recovered them both!

TWISTED
06-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Details??????

tyman2395
06-30-2009, 12:01 PM
that was good luck. Any damage done to them?

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:06 PM
We started out looking for any signs of them and about 1/2 ,mile (by road) i saw tracks in the tall grass. Got out and found the 90 hidden inside the woods covered up.

Once we found it we figuredthey were most likely local and realized the 90 was way to slow to keep up with the 450. With that in mind we figured they were close.

We kept riding the road and checked out every deer trail or any place where it looked like a quad had been driven off the road.

About 4 miles from my brothers house, I found tracks heading into a corn field. they had gone in along the edge and turned around.....I figure a car was coming and they ducked off the road. No other signs except where they re-entered the road but it was close to an intersection.

I had a hunch and after walking RR tracks, fields, woodlots etc, my brother finally headed to the area my gut told me to look. We turned on the road and went about a mile when he spotted tracks heading into an over grown orchard. 40 yards in was his YFZ.

The YFZ was recovered 8.6 miles from his house. Thankfully no damage at all, looks like they road them straight to the ditch spot and left it.....probably to return this evening, where we may just be sitting in the woods waiting on them

wvspeedfreak
06-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Wow!Glad you guys found them.

TWISTED
06-30-2009, 12:11 PM

The YFZ was recovered 8.6 miles from his house. Thankfully no damage at all, looks like they road them straight to the ditch spot and left it.....probably to return this evening, where we may just be sitting in the woods waiting on them

Sure would like to be there for that suprise......... WVA style too!!!

kawabunga
06-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Awesome! Glad to hear that you scored one for the good guys! I'd say you're lucky to get both of them back with nothing wrong with either.
I think a camping trip is in order for tonight.:devil:

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:17 PM
The reward is still open, and as we handed out flyers we made sure to tell folks that the extra was for the call to us.

$2k in this area will get a dime dropped on you, of that I have no doubt. We will find the people, infact we already have a name. It will be handled in our way at a time we chose in a manner that will make sure they never, ever steal again....

06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Glad you found them. Low life theives. But I laughed when I read this. lol. Let us know how it turns out if you wait where they dumped 'em.

extra $1000 in it if you can find them and get me the info on where they are with no police involved..

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Nova
But I laughed when I read this. lol. Let us know how it turns out if you wait where they dumped 'em.

The state police were given the same chance at the money.....and from the looks we got after the offer was made, pretty sure we will get the second name shortly

06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
The state police were given the same chance at the money.....and from the looks we got after the offer was made, pretty sure we will get the second name shortly

Hope it goes well without killing someone. To bad you didn't catch them with the quads though. :chinese:

Guy400
06-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Great news! This is one of the rare "happy endings" to a story like this. Usually they're found torched to the ground.

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Usually they're found torched to the ground.

No torching, I hate the smell of a body burning

I am glad they were recovered. Kevins lil' girl was in tears all morning, and when we found hers we were atleast relieved for her.

Notes were left at each location, should be quite a sight when they return.

I wont comment anymore on what happens, just glad the recovery was made.

derekhonda
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Get a trail cam in a tree aswell.

KH426
06-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Thankyou for all the support you guys offer up. And for anybody that says Pappy is not psychic I will argue with you until I'm blue in the face. Thankyou to Kenny and Cody for all your help, I did not think we were getting both bikes back. Awsome ending to a $hitty morning!!!!!:D

Which 450?
06-30-2009, 12:44 PM
thats awesome you guys got them back!

Pappy
06-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by KH426
Thank you to Kenny and Cody for all your help, I did not think we were getting both bikes back.

No worries here, glad we could be of service, besides, what are brothers for lol. Getting a call at 5:30am usually isnt good news...dont do it again

Now, since the story is almost a happy one, can you imagine the look on the guys face who cranked up that 90 and realized it wasnt anywhere near as fast as a full size quad:p Poor ******* lol

The sad part is, I dont recall one person we talked to that didnt have something stolen or know someone in that area that had been robbed. I reckon it will be easy to see if the crime rates drop after things come to an end...lol

KH426
06-30-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm going out to get new locks now via the roads we found my bikes on. Wish me good luck.:mad:

Scro
06-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Congrats on finding them, Ken. I think it would be worth it to drive up there and wait in the bushes on the *******s with ya'll.

Pappy
06-30-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm going out to get new locks now via the roads we found my bikes on. Wish me good luck.:mad:

Just leave the shotgun at home. There is just something about coming up your lane and seeing you with a 12 gauge and the officer in his car...lol Welcome to WV:devil:

hondariderdylan
06-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Congrats on finding them, Ken. I think it would be worth it to drive up there and wait in the bushes on the *******s with ya'll.

X2

Pappy
06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
How close were we to catching them? Kevin is on the phone and the note we left at the YFZ spot is now gone haha

The fun begins:o

muddy400EX
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
this is a crazy story!lol

some dude said u had a m4? if thats true...

u should have brought the yfz back at night, with you, your brother and who else hiding with your m4, and scared the LIVING HELL out of them! that would have been amazing!

but anyways, awesome u found them both, that yfz is sick!

KH426
06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
The SOBs now know we found both quads, the note we left at the 90 stash spot was also gone. What I would give to know who stole my bikes!!!

Pappy
06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
If we had waited or done nothing both bikes would now be gone....the chance of us catching them with them was slim, no matter how much I prayed for it:devil:

Keep an eye out because I know they will do a few ride by's at your place trying like hell to figure out how we found them so fast.

And if you talk with the police...tell them all is cool so they stay off those roads till I am done

Wills77
06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
and the notes said??????

Pappy
06-30-2009, 03:44 PM
It said just enough....I really dont want it repeated here:p

gcart2
06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
man that sounds like down here. dirty south, a man pays for his actions the way it used to be.

good stuff pap, keep us updated.

TheIceMan
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Old School....:devil:

Pappy,try not to have too much fun will ya.

Glad to see you guys got the quads back.

hondariderdylan
06-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
man that sounds like down here. dirty south, a man pays for his actions the way it used to be.

good stuff pap, keep us updated.

true

like if people speed down my dirt road, they get a beer bottle through the window, no more speeding:p

SRH
06-30-2009, 05:08 PM
im glad you guys found them, i bet theyd never find a couple of bodies up in the wv mountains, aim for the spine:eek:

reconmaster
06-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by SRH
im glad you guys found them, i bet theyd never find a couple of bodies up in the wv mountains, aim for the spine:eek:
pm me for a spine too pappy :D haha

gcart2
06-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
true

like if people speed down my dirt road, they get a beer bottle through the window, no more speeding:p

some dick head did that to me the other day, except i wasnt speeding, he was drunk (im guessing), and it was a can of beer (open). i stopped and pulled out my attitude adjustment stick i keep in my bed (a handle to a sledge hammer) and started poking through the woods. he was gone:confused:

MX MaNiAc 06
06-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
pm me for a spine too pappy :D haha

Hahahahahahaha I bet he'd give you a hell of a deal!

Glad you guys recovered them! As soon as I saw that it was Kevin's orange YFZ I got a bit depressed myself. I couldn't imagine what you guys went through before the bikes were found. I think I can trust that Pap would show no mercy to the SOBs and I hope you guys find them!!!! Give them a couple kicks to the teeth for me too!

Wills77
06-30-2009, 07:00 PM
what were the other 2 quads that they decided to take a trx90 over

416exfreak
06-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Keep your 12 guage handy Kevin, but you could also install a motion activated flood light.

MOST thieves will take off when that light hits them. You just wait for the light to come on, and send a few loads of birdshot at "em :devil:

Let them live with the pain they put you through.:)

Pappy
06-30-2009, 07:15 PM
We have an exact time on video...1:16:24 am when they were caught on video...have the dudes name...and will be investigating a wee bit more:devil:

jherbie28
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
thank god i dont have to ride by myself this weekend:devil:

way to go kenny and kevin to the rescue

:chinese: roger and i were wondering who was keeping who calm:p

416exfreak
06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
ohhhh shiiiiiittt.......

This is going to be good. I know pappy's chased a goat through the woods, so there is NO telling what may come out of this.

Tell them they can take the beating like men, or they can go to jail, then beat thier a*ses anyways :devil:

Pappy
06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28

:chinese: roger and i were wondering who was keeping who calm:p

I was armed and sensible:o

Sort of...

jherbie28
06-30-2009, 07:20 PM
I was armed and sensible:o

Sort of...

thats what we were woried about, you guys have to much to lose in the long run. not that those gutless f**ks dont deserve the beating of there lives

matt14c
06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Nice that you caught them on camera. You would hate to beat someones arse cause you got that name from someone and it would turn out it wasnt the person! Just send him to federal rape him in the arse prison he'll learn. I just seen that the pos that stole my stuff his house is now up for foreclosure auction. So hope it was worth it. Single guy no wife or kids so I dont have to feel bad for anything!

Pappy
06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Lets see what we have accomplished today with ZERO assistance from the police and no blood spilled.....

1) recovered 2 stolen atv's

2) found out who is responsible (just one of them so far)

3) know the car that dropped them off, where they were dropped off and will have the tag number tomorrow

4) we know the exact time they stole the atv's and have them on video, both quads, the operators and the car

5) we know the guys address

we will finish our investigation and decide what route to take.

ZeroLogic
06-30-2009, 07:52 PM
I picked up a new M4 that needs some sightin in Pappy...

:devil:

KH426
06-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Wills77
what were the other 2 quads that they decided to take a trx90 over

Suzuki eiger 400, Alfa sport 50, KLX 110, and my pressure washer.

Pappy
06-30-2009, 07:54 PM
I will be riding by his place late tonight and leaving a note just like the other two...should make him really wonder what he has gotten himself into:devious:

Ever see a cat play with a mouse before it bites its head off:scary:

KH426
06-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Keep your 12 guage handy Kevin, but you could also install a motion activated flood light.

MOST thieves will take off when that light hits them. You just wait for the light to come on, and send a few loads of birdshot at "em :devil:

Let them live with the pain they put you through.:)

The only motion light we use is very pin point,red and attached to a ruger:devil:

powermadd400ex
06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
holy crap this thread is getting better and better by the post :D
glad yall found the quads...and the douches.

motofreak2772
06-30-2009, 08:13 PM
I was thinking how can people steal like this, I just dont understand how someone can not care at all for other peoples stuff. idk it reminded me of the song aint no rest for the wicked for some reason, its been playing a lot on the radio so I feel like postin it lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE86LyloznY
Im glad you got your stuff back, someone tried to break into my trailer once luckily they didnt finish the job. now we park our trailer with the door facing the house so even if they broke the locks the door won't open enough to take anything out.

416exfreak
06-30-2009, 08:17 PM
The only motion light we use is very pin point,red and attached to a ruger:devil:

Touche!:D

"Whatever it Takes"

I live by that, maybe you can find something in it:)

Pappy
06-30-2009, 08:19 PM
There is no need to wonder, people are scum. And for those thinking that when this guy gets what coming to him that some how mercy should be shown can go pound sand. He is a junkie, has a history of stealing bikes, atvs and more and selling them to support his drug habit. He will recieve no mercy if I get to dole out justice. If more people would handle these issues, there would be much less of these issues.

He is also scheduled to go to prison and has his arrival date.

Funny how much you can learn about someone when you are dealing with people that are fed up with SCUM.

KH426
06-30-2009, 08:25 PM
A couple of sayings come to mind, eye for an eye, they will get what they have coming, karma is a b!tch and my personal favorites It sucks to be you when they get here and Lifes a B!TCH!!!

Pappy
06-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Funny, mine is the saying I hear when I am about to do damage.....

"No please no I'm sorry pllleeaasseee dont"

Screw the weak

KH426
06-30-2009, 08:31 PM
lol, Pay backs are a mother f**cker. I can't remember the last time I was this livid

Pappy
06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Ive got a few more hours to get on full boil....the night is young.

Once we find out who the others involved in this are, it will be time to go pay a personal visit.

matt14c
06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
I was thinking how can people steal like this, I just dont understand how someone can not care at all for other peoples stuff. idk it reminded me of the song aint no rest for the wicked for some reason, its been playing a lot on the radio so I feel like postin it lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE86LyloznY
Im glad you got your stuff back, someone tried to break into my trailer once luckily they didnt finish the job. now we park our trailer with the door facing the house so even if they broke the locks the door won't open enough to take anything out.

Just hope they dont take the whole trailer! Thats how they got mine. Took the 14' Haulmark, 450r, 400ex, tools, spare parts! Hooked up and took off!

Good luck in your travels and thumpings pappy. If you know hes going to prison you should continue to play with him and write him in there. Keep telling him your waiting and make him want to stay!

cmaxx
06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
glad to hear you got them back.that yfz is REALLY NICE!

bens250ex
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
i like the way things are goin! let me know how the rest plays out. i hope these scums get a beat down.

Quad18star
06-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Glad you got the quad back .

Should we start a donation pot to post your bail now or later? ;)

06-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Should we start a donation pot to post your bail now or later? ;)

I was thinkin' the same thing. :p

honduh440
06-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Be careful.... your obviously not going to kill them ... to lock them up which is what i guess the most your going to do to them your gonna have to go to court and all of the above he will know your name and where you live with no questions asked.... last thing you want is some psychotic drugie with nothing to live for knowing where your family is ..... i know its been a long day but think about your actions first

Pappy
06-30-2009, 11:12 PM
I'll write my name and addy on his forehead. We do not let these types of people run our lives or make us fearful. This isnt hype, this is how we have both lived our lives and our families accept it and support it.

If the police wont take action on what we have, we will act. Justice will be served period.

Best case, the evidence we have will lead to him being arrested and added time in the pokey. Trust me, if anyone wants to act out on our families, all they have to do is come ask for it, anyone of us here is fully capable of putting a bullet in a bad guy and wont lose a seconds sleep about it. That doesnt mean we would just shoot someone ofcourse, but if it means defending ourselves against a junkie....let it rain

And remember, he already knows where we live. He has already violated our rights by breaking the law and stealing from us. His *** is fair game.

honduh440
06-30-2009, 11:26 PM
i understand where your coming from but this isnt 1989 anymore either ...... i know a bunch of asian kids here locally that have stolen 100s of thousands of dollars worth of vehicles over the past 10 years "why i keep my mouth shut? well i dont wanna die" .... fortuneatly most of them and the mexicans they were getting kilos of coke from are all now in jail ...... long story short if any of those guys were in the situation that you are puttin on these guys they would find one way or another to have you in a lot of trouble regardless how much of a "bad*****" you may be

Pappy
06-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Well, we will deal with that issue if it arises. Until then we will live free and defend what we have to defend in any manner required. Why people cower and run is beyond me, maybe it;s because we have become a society who want others to protect us, and geuss what, there isnt anyone. Stand on your own two feet people.

I will never give in to junkies and crooks. I will never look the other way. And if it affects my family, I will meet that threat head on and do as a man should do.

SRH
06-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
i understand where your coming from but this isnt 1989 anymore either ...... i know a bunch of asian kids here locally that have stolen 100s of thousands of dollars worth of vehicles over the past 10 years "why i keep my mouth shut? well i dont wanna die" .... fortuneatly most of them and the mexicans they were getting kilos of coke from are all now in jail ...... long story short if any of those guys were in the situation that you are puttin on these guys they would find one way or another to have you in a lot of trouble regardless how much of a "bad*****" you may be

see this is why these types of people operate in plain view, they know people just dont have the balls, it comes down to who says i dont care and who means it the most

a dope addict is a completely different story than a street gang, street gang are just wild i mean ms 13....they took a crippled girl out her wheelchair , raped her, and then chopped her head off with a machete in broad day....right there i draw the line, i could shoot 15-20 of them and kill them theyd just send more and more guys til me and my family was dead.....

however pappy is dealing with some low life dirtball looking for a fix probably not too violent of guy, im sure whichever route pappy takes here the guy will be cured

my personal recomendation is take this guy up into the mountains, tie him to the tree with barbwire, and pour a jar of honey down his pants and leave him there

honduh440
06-30-2009, 11:55 PM
that would be a great statement if these people had put a threat on you or your family ... we rely on people to protect us because these people that protect us are called police and are paid to do it as a living and it is the law not to hunt people down and threaten them for a reason......

just giving you an alternate eye on the situation

honduh440
07-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by SRH

however pappy is dealing with some low life dirtball looking for a fix probably not too violent of guy, im sure whichever route pappy takes here the guy will be cured

this is an assumption you are making .... untill pappy searches to the point that he knows 2 white guys from a trailer park living with their parents stole the bikes so they could ride at their uncles property and have no threat what so ever to him then their is a possibility that the same gangbangin theifs that go from small city to small city plotting out areas of opportunity may be crazier then you think

SRH
07-01-2009, 12:03 AM
that would be a great statement if these people had put a threat on you or your family ... we rely on people to protect us because these people that protect us are called police and are paid to do it as a living and it is the law not to hunt people down and threaten them for a reason......

police dont make very much $$$.....they care about pappys situation about well.....as much as you do.....ahhh yeah hes going to jail anyway and they got the wheelers back who cares bla bla bla....

beleive me ive had stuff stolen, they dont care, and even if you catch the people red handed goodluck seeing them do any sort of time or pay any fines etc...doesnt happen

your opinion is excellent and it should work that way ideally but the world doesnt operate like that....cops dont want to stick there necks out for a measly 30-80k a year , and i cant say i blame them......now before anyone freaks ...there is always an exception to this , but until youve had something stolen you cant quite relate to the violated feeling

SRH
07-01-2009, 12:06 AM
this is an assumption you are making .... untill pappy searches to the point that he knows 2 white guys from a trailer park living with their parents stole the bikes so they could ride at their uncles property and have no threat what so ever to him then their is a possibility that the same gangbangin theifs that go from small city to small city plotting out areas of opportunity may be crazier then you think

i cant quite see how any street gangs would make any $$ in the hills of west virginia...........folks in the hills are a bit different from what youd run into in suburban or urban areas....

i think some of you have been coddled a tad too much and havent had to face things like this before.....you just gotta be more bad *** then the next guy

Pappy
07-01-2009, 12:08 AM
I think in alot of cases people have lost touch with thier community and family. We dont act as a society...we act as individuals. If it doesnt affect me who cares kind of deal.

In the city the gangs may rule the roost, and they are spreading, we even have them here but they stay in the city, they are afraid to come out here in any numbers...for now

And at some point people will have to say enough is enough and if that means taking action then thats what will have to be done. The police ***** that they dont get the info, the people ***** because the cops dont do anything, what a joke. And its only going to get worse.

If we would have let it be when the officer took the report, we would be out two very expensive atv's and have that kicked in the gut feeling for months. Now we got lucky, very lucky by finding them and we are grateful for that....however....

If we would have had not put boots to the ground and knocked on doors we wouldnt have found out the who and when part of this. The police dont have time for it, infact we havent heard from them at all since informing them we had recovered the atvs and we had a good line on the people involved along with security video that was finally viewed tonight thanks to a very cooperative business owner. We might et lucky and an officer would happen across them but the damage would be done and who knows how long that could take. The effort was rewarded, I wish it all worked out this way for those that have been robbed.

Now maybe they call back tomorrow and investigate it, but my gut tells me they will be satisfied with the fact we recovered the atvs and let it be. Now where is the justice in that? What about the next guy who gets ripped off. It has to stop at some point or we might as well give in.

Now this aint the big city, thats why I dont live there. If you people cant find a way to get a handle on things then you reap what you sow. We will continue to fight off the bad guys at every turn and try and prevent our lifestyle from being trampled by lowlifes...and believe me there are plenty out here as well. The courts are lax, the penalties and fines weak, we have entire generations growing up criminal and those that abide by the law are left to be victims. Whats the point of living if you cant live free and with out fear? I'd rather die.

Pappy
07-01-2009, 12:18 AM
we rely on people to protect us because these people that protect us are called police and are paid to do it as a living and it is the law not to hunt people down and threaten them for a reason......

The police will tell you that unless the action happens in front of them, they can not protect you. Thier primary function in our society is not to protect, there just isnt the numbers there to do it effectivley. They offer a presence to hopefully deter crime, they can hopefully investigate crimes and make arrests, but very seldom does an officer actually find imself protecting a citizen from a gang banger or a junkie. they are good at writing reports about what happened before they arrived...they cant be everywhere at once.

I will accept your view, but realize that just because I am not black, or asian or from mexico that I can not be as violent or cruel as any gang member alive or be willing to sacrifice my life just as they waste thiers defending what I believe in.

honduh440
07-01-2009, 12:18 AM
correct me if im wrong but your posting on here as if you are going to show up at this guys door when hes home alone and beat the snot out of him do you seriously think your not going to spend a long time in jail? or are you just going to call him a couple names and threaten him

Pappy
07-01-2009, 12:32 AM
correct me if im wrong but your posting on here as if you are going to show up at this guys door when hes home alone and beat the snot out of him do you seriously think your not going to spend a long time in jail? or are you just going to call him a couple names and threaten him

I dont think I have posted anything that I am going to do that is illegal. I have posted what I would like to do. If I take any action that doesnt involve the law, it will not be posted nor discussed, that would be foolish on my part.

If any action taken on my part would cause me to break the law and have to go to jail then so be it. I am not afraid of the law in the sense that I am aware that if actions on my part are illegal and if I am charged I will face what ever I face and I will defend myself in a court of law. There are times when a man has to look beyond what is legal and what is justifiable. I am not saying that hanging this guy by the neck is justifiable for the crime, I am speaking hypothetically.

And no, if I confront this type of person over an issue such as this, there wouldnt be any words spoken, ofcourse this is hypothetical because I havent approached anyone at this point in time. Criminals dont deserve idle threats or a tongue lashing, they deserve the cold harsh punishment delt to them the same way they go and ruin honest peoples lives by thier actions.

honduh440
07-01-2009, 12:44 AM
ok ive got way to far involved in this ..... however your writing this story and hyping people up like its going to have some great ending of you whoopin their butt. i jump in and give my opinion of being careful and not making a bad decision. you reply as if these people are horrible "which i agree they are" and that you dont care if their is a 1% chance they are crazy but your going to hunt them down. then you go on to say you would never do anything illegal and if their was any chance then you would never post on here about it and in the same post you state they need a harsh beating "which they deserve", but the police obviously wont do anything as you mentioned and your not going to beat them into intensive care so why keep searching for them after you got your possesions back..... i bet you get as much evidence as you can and hand it to the police hoping they go to jail..... ill put $20 on it

Pappy
07-01-2009, 12:47 AM
And I will give you another tid bit....

The officer informed us this morning of a specific vehicle to watch for. That vehicle has been in front of kevins house 3 times tonight. They are doing exactly what I thought they would, trying to find out if we were the ones who got the atv's back.

Here is a band of atleast 3 criminals, who have robbed him and are now spending time back at his residence. Kevin has the forethought to be recording the times and such and is using restraint in not approaching them tonight. He has his wife and two young daughters upstairs while he probably doesnt sleep tonight all because some scum wants his property for money.

Now I think we could easily understand how some serious action could be handed out but that wouldnt be the right thing to do now. If they attempt anything he will be ready.

Tomorrow will tell the tale and hopefully the police will take the needed action.

I dont know about you, but it sure seems to me like there is enough going on that a good *** whipping would be the very least these guys should get....where and when its given doesnt really seem to matter in the grand scheme of things does it:p

Pappy
07-01-2009, 12:54 AM
i bet you get as much evidence as you can and hand it to the police hoping they go to jail..... ill put $20 on it

And I have $20 that says you keep living in fear:p

Never did I state I would never do anything illegal....I just wont post about it if it does occur. Self incrimination doesnt help one if they are involved in legal issues:p

And if you have to ask why not seek some justice, be it legal or "**** happens" after we got back our property is pretty lame. I take you as a real slap on the wrist kind of guy based on your worry of criminals and thier status of health:p Or are you worried about my health lol...I dont fear the criminals remember.

We are actually hoping that the police can make an arrest as seeing he is already facing prison time that we could get more justice by having time added then if we just rolled up and kicked the **** out of him. We arent scared like you seem to be over a confrontation. That has been whats been posted non stop is the info we have will be given to the police so you might want to re-read the thread and keep things factual instead of somehow making us out to be the badguys. We arent the ones who stole others property!

And at this point, if the police cant do anything, then yes, dudes getting an *** whipping. I will take my chances in front of a magistrate.

honduh440
07-01-2009, 01:07 AM
me living in fear has nothing to do with the subject. to be honest with you i would react similiar to the situation if i was in your shoes. im a complete azzhole that doesnt take shet from anyone hell if anyone did anything to my family to harm them i would scratch that persons name into a hollow point. with that being said i can relate to the scenerio and from previous life expierences hunting someone down could easily be a bad decision on your part before its a good decision especially when their already about to do prison time

honduh440
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
man just hit 2000 post after reading this site on atleast a monthly basis for 6 years now....

BakerRacing40
07-01-2009, 01:19 AM
my theory on events like this is..
it may not be right now, next week, or next month. heck it might not even be next year... but they will pay and when they do pay, it will be one payment in full..

i had a situation where somebody slashed all four tires on my ford pick up(secondary truck). filled a report, i couldn't think of anyone i had made mad... two days later i come home park in my driveway come in the house take a shower and got dressed came back out and somebody had slashed one of my tires on my chevy (at the time 3 months old and fresh body work and paint) and drug the knife down the fender, down the fender/door, and on the door. all about two feet long.. filed another report.. time passed and got some stories bout different things and what it came down to was, a doper that went to high school with me lived about a half mile down the road and he had is tires cut and some how i got the blame ??? so his brother, an even bigger dope head, lived two houses down and he's the one that took the actions against me. even with witnesses to him bragging and matching shoe prints in the dirt to him the police didn't do anything.. so i sit and i wait till justice happens, karma or other means...

pappy don't let these punks get buy with this bs. all i can say is alibi, alibi, alibi... lol

Pappy
07-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Good or bad decisons ....we made the good decisions today and tonight. I know Kevin was wanting badly to just drill the vehicle that drove by on 3 occasions very slow and stared non stop at his home. I dont know I could be that controlled with my family here...infact I know I couldnt have. Kudos to him for having control of the situation.

The reason we havent done anything beyond what we have posted is that we feel we have the upper hand in this fight. We have witnesses(although I doubt they will do much good because they are fearful), we have them on video, which should be enough for the police we hope. I highly doubt we would be so nice if we hadnt recovered the quads....thats one of the main reasons we didnt set up on the YFZ and wait for them. We had our property and now it was time to think things out as we knew we pretty much had the guy.

But if the law doesnt follow through because of a myriad of possible things (maybe they cant readily identify them on the video, enough so that they can make an arrest, or maybe they blow the whole thing off) then we will discuss what our next step is. I think we have tried to do things by the book and see what happens, if we arent satisfied we will go after them on our own (btw...thats exactly what the state trooper stated we should do if we found them, its a different world here) the cop knew who to suspect, why else would he warn us of one particuliar vehicle? That very vehicle that was on the prowl this evening. Personally I think the cops know of this guy and they would like nothing better then for him to get the **** kicked out of him...benefit of not having to wear a badge.

There is even things we know that I cant post about. You just cant believe the hornets nest we started today. There is even a reason why some things are being posted that I cant go into. Once things get worked out I will tell you all but until then, it is what it is.

Pappy
07-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40

pappy don't let these punks get buy with this bs. all i can say is alibi, alibi, alibi... lol

hey its 3:41 am and I am posting....cant get in much trouble sitting in my house

Blizzard24
07-01-2009, 05:55 AM
Pappy, you and your brother are a breath of fresh air in a world full of stench.

I know some of us here are 100% behind you with your thoughts and actions.

THANK YOU!

KH426
07-01-2009, 06:21 AM
If more people would stand up for what they beleive in nobody would have to live in fear of any person,gang or bull ***** thug. I refuse to back down or waver from what I beleive in. If you want to put your trust in the cops, then help them and make a phone call. If you are not willing risk a little then be ready to lose alot as they street gangs or punkazz kids get stronger everyday. Remimber freedoms arnt cheap.

derekhonda
07-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Good or bad decisons ....we made the good decisions today and tonight. I know Kevin was wanting badly to just drill the vehicle that drove by on 3 occasions very slow and stared non stop at his home. I dont know I could be that controlled with my family here...infact I know I couldnt have. Kudos to him for having control of the situation.

Sounds to me like you guys don't need to go hunt them down, they are desperate enough to try it again, just gotta be ready this time.

gcart2
07-01-2009, 08:01 AM
i think you should catch them in the act, problem is idk what the "notes" said. maybe leave the quads out and let them come get them. second they get on them let the hornets loose on em, or just tape, hold, police.

gcart2
07-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Well, we will deal with that issue if it arises. Until then we will live free and defend what we have to defend in any manner required. Why people cower and run is beyond me, maybe it;s because we have become a society who want others to protect us, and geuss what, there isnt anyone. Stand on your own two feet people.

I will never give in to junkies and crooks. I will never look the other way. And if it affects my family, I will meet that threat head on and do as a man should do.

why dont u run for president, make things the way they used to be.

quadrcr161
07-01-2009, 08:09 AM
The courts are lax, the penalties and fines weak, we have entire generations growing up criminal and those that abide by the law are left to be victims. Whats the point of living if you cant live free and with out fear? I'd rather die.

i agree, the courts do nothing, the DA's do whats best for their record and the criminals have more rights then the victum. Also the idiots will never learn, jail time or not. I hope you get it cleared out pappy and im so glad you found the quads, i dont have much but ill help on bail if you do get screwed over.

I havent posted it on here or really anywhere but a lil over 2 yrs ago my parrents house burnt loosing everything but the things in the basement 3 days after the MIll Creek National. I just got my house 2 hours south and moved my race bikes to my shop 3 weeks earlier and didnt race the national. a little after 2am after the house burnt a truck pulled into the driveway saw my dads truck and backed out and left real quick, they were there because the whole area knew i raced, and had tools and were looking to clean us out. My dad wouldnt leave the house that night because he knew some of the people would try that. B/c of the house and the stress my dad had a stroke, then fell and broke his femur. My mom was alone at the RV on the property and another truck pulled in a few weeks later to try to get any copper, and the AC units, they saw her car and left before getting anything. We also had 4 kids tresspassing and total a one owner 1960 classic car that was covered up down at our barn, the point of the long post is the cops never did anything. we knew who the kids were and pressed charges but one out of the four pretty much got a slap on the wrist. needless to say the local cops were useless and we just got lucky noone was able to take what we had left.

Pappy
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Sounds to me like you guys don't need to go hunt them down, they are desperate enough to try it again, just gotta be ready this time.

There was a reason we left the notes. I like someone good and pissed if they come after me, they dont think as good when mad.

And I am going to the farm we found the YFZ on and asking to search for more stolen bikes. If we hit these guys we might get some satisfaction, but if we can get them nailed and bust thier asses it will be even sweeter.

Basically they are stealing things, hiding them in old orchards and places around, then moving them to Baltimore where they are selling them. We already have people in B-more doing some checking as well including the police. Sure would be nice to win big on this deal.....

beaker1214
07-01-2009, 01:18 PM
U should have put a trail camera out where the yfz was so when they went to get the note they would be on camera, lol. Would have been good to get their oh **** look on their faces when they got there and saw the note. Glad to hear you found them....you guy's are really lucky...too many people get stuff stolen and dont ever see it again.

jesseweaver
07-01-2009, 03:06 PM

if we can get them nailed and bust thier asses it will be even sweeter.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

things sure have taken a change of course:ermm:

Pappy
07-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
:confused: :confused: :confused:

things sure have taken a change of course:ermm:

Nothing has changed, we havent found them. I'd gladly drop them off in a beaten state at the barracks. Are you saying you wouldnt thump on someone you caught with your stolen atv?

Pappy
07-01-2009, 03:33 PM
So far today we havent learned a ton new. I went to the farm where we found the YFZ and asked permission to search the orchard. About 80 yards up from where we found the YFZ, there was another set of tracks leading in about 70 yards, it turned around and from the marks , sat there overnight. The girl that works the orchard stand said yesterday, mid afternoon, she heard a 4 wheeler and then saw a truck (red) with a atv in the back pull away from the field. I am pretty sure there was a second stolen quad within 100 yards of ours that we never saw. The farmer is mowing the orchards and will be hitting that one in the next day or so.

The vehicle that was cruising past Kevins last night had 2 people in it. A female driver and a man. One of the neighbors took notice of it on its second u-turn and said the man had a bandage on his right leg just below the knee. If he has shorts on when he stole the YFZ, we figure the pipe got him. When we see the prints from the video it might show us if he had shorts on, just a geuss.

The police were contacted early this morning and were told all the info we have and were re-contacted today informing them of what I found in the orchard. Once we get the prints from the video they will be taken to the barracks and we will have to see if the police will do anything......which at this point I have a feeling they wont do anything at all.

Pretty frustrating ordeal really.

quad2xtreme
07-01-2009, 04:30 PM
not meaning any disrespect for all cops out there...

The sad truth is that the police force is much like big business. You have many employees trying to do as little as possible to collect a pay check. It sucks for the ones who are really trying to serve society. Many cops strickly focus on activities that are easily solved and bring money into the department. Recovering your quad isn't going to generate $$$ so they would rather focus on people who are breaking the law that results in a ticket. By and large, society would operate just fine with these law breakers. First thing I noticed moving to Raleigh/Durham is that Anne Arundel County in Maryland must have 3 to 4 times as many cops patrolling....yet, there is no more crime here.

Me thinks most of these cops are just in self-supporting jobs writing tickets to the average joe who isn't much of a risk to society.

Glad to hear you guys recovered Kevin's quads. I know that would have been a painful loss.

jesseweaver
07-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Nothing has changed, we havent found them. I'd gladly drop them off in a beaten state at the barracks. Are you saying you wouldnt thump on someone you caught with your stolen atv?

no way, you're overreacting way to much. you've blown the whole thing out of proportion. look, it was just a couple quads gone, not your life or anything. plus you get them back with no damage done so leave it as it is. now if they steal again and damage something, you know where they live and everything. just leave it be.... :rolleyes:

hahaha jk :devil: huge dick move on their part, give em what they deserve!

Pappy
07-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Oh we know a stolen atv is low on the priority list. The officer that took the report is fresh out of the Marine Corps and was as honest as he could be. I realize they can only do so much.

I chatted today with the owner of a local gun store who was robbed about a month ago. They have the to guys on video, positive ID's and he even followed one of them up the highway a few weeks back and called it in. The guy was drunk or high, driving eratic and even stopped for gas and smokes at the local shell station. The police never responded. The gun store owner was hot! He knew better then to approach the guy especially due to him being armed (gun store owner not sure about the scumbag) but was so mad that they havent arrested these guys nor were they able to catch him driving drunk. He told me he stopped giving LEO discounts because of it and is furious over it all. He has the guys address as well.....but has more to lose if he goes after this guy then if he just lets it go. Thats just plain wrong. They stole 7 guns, spent 27 seconds in the store, police arrived 3 minutes after the alarm. Why they cant make it stick is beyond me. Two dirtbags walk free....even the ATF wont get involved because it was a theft of under 10 firearms....plain nutty

Another patron chimed in and told me his neighbors house was robbed around easter. He knew who did it but the cops had nothing to go on. He went away over Memorial day weekend and they stole him blind. They even used cash from the house to rent a truck and dolly to take his appliances. Cops came, made a report and that was that. A week went by and he was pissed with no arrests. He finally threatened the police that he was going there and shooting the people he knew were involved. Cops went to the house and recovered small items and made some arrests but that was it. Wrist slap is all they will get.

Good news though, a few weeks back 2 men entered a house and started robbing it. A teenage girl was home, loaded her dads trap gun and when they came down the hall she yelled leave, they didnt, she dropped one killing him. No arrest made on the 2nd guy and not one word about it in the local paper. Word is just spreading locally about it. I can read all day long about a hop head stabbing someone but god forbid someone defends themselves, its not news:p

Sjorge450R
07-01-2009, 06:30 PM
hey quick question pappy. They know where kevin lives obviously (they did steal the quads from him...) now if they arent scared of you guys arent you scared that they may come back and try to yank them again?

Not sure how it works down in WV (im not too sure what goes on down there actually) but around here, if you didnt get a watch dog, those same theifs would probally be back to the quads the next chance that they get.

Pappy
07-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
hey quick question pappy. They know where kevin lives obviously (they did steal the quads from him...) now if they arent scared of you guys arent you scared that they may come back and try to yank them again?

Not sure how it works down in WV (im not too sure what goes on down there actually) but around here, if you didnt get a watch dog, those same theifs would probally be back to the quads the next chance that they get.

No there is noone worried that they will come back. If they try they will not succeed this time as we have made changes to the lock system and a torch will be needed. You get insurance, take the precautions you can and pray that if they do try to steal your stuff you catch them in the act:p

Everyone down here has dogs, but Kevins dogs stay inside. Kevin lives in a regular neighborhood with rows of houses just like everywhere else in the world. He has a house less then 10 feet from his trailer and his trailer is parked so close to his house you would think he would hit it it when he backs it in. The drop off is so steep on the backside that the ramp is almost verticle. How they did what they did without alarming anyone is why theives get away with as much as they do...they are sneaky *******s. We are almost 100% positive the red car was at his neighbors the night before the quads were stolen. His neighbor is in to selling drugs and such and he has been battling that for sometime. Yes, police have been called repeatedly, he even has video of deals going down ...still they do nothing except tell him they are aware of the issue. Its turning into a ****ty deal all around for him.

Alarms, dogs...its just pitiful you have to be so paranoid to live anywhere in this country. And as far as around here, they will get shot if they come back.....and thats being serious. I dont even track a deer after dark without calling neighbors, everyone of them will greet you in the dark with a gun. What I do worry about being out here is that when they do come for you, they are armed and know that they better hurt you before you fight back.

YZ400EX
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/popcorn.gif

scuzz
07-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I had a friend of a friend who had his truck for sale on some rural Mississippi highway near Picayune. Two days after putting it up for sale it was stolen. Three days after it was put up for sale the owner saw it driving around Picayune with a lawnmower in the back. He followed it to where it parked in front of a house and called the cops. Cops said that they would get to it when they could. Two days later they had the engine out when the cops came.

IMO - you guys are going the right thing. I'll check back for updates.

Ralph
07-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Been following this and I'm glad to hear you got it back.

I know whatever Kenny is doing is just fine. We all live in different areas and he knows his.

Everyone started talking about cops not doing anything when there is clear evidence, well i think these same cops will do just as little when the crackhead is the victim and gets his *** kicked. That is unless Kenny manages to get the cops to add some time to his sentence.

The good thing is that even if the cops don't do anything; word of mouth doesn't require paperwork. You can never escape your reputation.

Pappy
07-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Word is that this guy was arrested a few weeks back for breaking into a pawn shop and stole some handguns. I have a feeling the cops know he is going to jail anyway and now that we have the atvs back they will just let things be unless they happen to run into him in another issue. I cant find anything relating to his arrrest or pending date for his jail time but I do know a running buddy of his was arrested in B-more and is in jail now.

We still have nothing on the others involved other then the car. The video was of no help in obtaining a tag # (WV=no front plate) and you can see the atvs and car but cant ID the riders clearly. We still gave the info to the police but its pretty worthless other then nailing down the time of the theft. With only hear say evidence, the police have zero to go on and any arrest would be pointless.

As far as running this dick down, he has no car, bums rides from his little click and has no set address. We have his moms addy, his in-laws, 2 locations that we are positive are places he buys or sells drugs. We thought he was living with his mom but if he isnt there by 9pm he cant get in. Her house has a tall chain-link fence surrounding it....go figure.

All we can do is keep digging. He has enough people that dont like him that they still are calling or talking so its a matter of time before we find out he is partying down along the river or similiar and what will be will be.

The positives out of all this is we have surely energized alot of folks to take some steps to lock up thier property and to be alot more aware. Hopefully this ordeal will prevent a few thefts. I couldnt talk the farmer out of not mowing his one orchard for a few weeks because he has to get to pruning and such but he said he would be on alert alot more for what is going on around his property. People are sick of this crap, hopefully they will get involved.

250x_kyle
07-02-2009, 11:05 AM
good work cheif. beat some ***. the world is going to hell and only going to get worse.

my buddys dad caught a guy trying to steal his breif case that had his buisness check book credit card. little did he know it was also his .45 case and that it wasnt in the case. needless to say he droped the case and booked it.

mxduner
07-02-2009, 10:35 PM
man i have a story about my local police department, that i wouldn't have the time to type it all.needless to say my 06 yz250 was stolen and they never came out. I had to insist that they write down the engine serial #, seems they said "we shouldn't need that".

later on that day i was pissed off and started getting f'ed up with my neighbor and then got assualted by the neighbor(long story) called the police and still never came out.

to sum things up when pappy doubled his reward to keep the cops outta the loop was peer classic for me to see.I now changed my reward for 500 w/cops or 1,000 without.glad you atleast got them back

Old Head
07-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Well i'm on pap's side with this one.

you steal you lose your hand
you rape you lose your member
you kill your killed

thats how it should be, it would cut crime down so much you wouldn't have to lock your doors.

We had a pack of criminals come through the back yard a couple weeks ago. They were going through everyones shed. Little did they know I was up. I called the cops and they showed 10 min later, but had to leave after 15 sec cause the other cop crashed real bad on the way over. Long story short they got away with my nieghbors quad a few houses away. Mine are kept in the garage not in the shed so they kept going. I decided not to confront them since there were 5 of them and one of me. Kinda sorry I sold my shotgun but i do still have my bow which i can stick a quarter size target at 30 yards. Anyway the cops said they knew who they were and were probably gonna make arrests in a week. haven't heard anything since.

Pappy
07-03-2009, 08:39 AM
I chatted witha n officer this morning at the grocery store. He basically told me that the average cop in this area is as fed up with things as we are but have no support from higher up's to go afetr small time peckerwoods. They arrests them and they are out in a few hours.

His advice, find them, beat them, forget them....

911 is off my speed dial. from here on out, unless I need a report made for insurance purposes, I will handle things on my own and damn the rest

Tommy Warren
07-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Sickest YFZ I've ever seen hands down!!!!

JForestZ34
07-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Damn glad you got the bikes back.. I would say an eye for an eye.. That sucks that some S%^% lowlife would steal from someone earning a living.. It just turns my stomach..

James

RUTHLESS
07-05-2009, 02:04 AM
i am not going to go into detail
but all of the le i know in my state
are like this, don't ask don't tell
most make more money than any college grad
infact a friend who is just a beat officer
makes close to 6 figures with a few hours overtime ever week
see the thing is you risk you life every day
and some crackhead will kill you for any/no reason
its happened a thousand times
you really have to ask yourself
is the juice worth the squeeze
to me no it is not
i'd rather die from caner at 50
than a dopeboy at 30, google omar from the wire
moreover if you mess with hillf**ks from pennsultucky
strap & watch your back
because no matter how badass you are
or how much smack you talk on a forum or to people
last time i checked, flesh can't stop a bullet
just my 2 cents
no implied ignorance

07-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by RUTHLESS
i am not going to go into detail
but all of the le i know in my state
are like this, don't ask don't tell
most make more money than any college grad
infact a friend who is just a beat officer
makes close to 6 figures with a few hours overtime ever week
see the thing is you risk you life every day
and some crackhead will kill you for any/no reason
its happened a thousand times
you really have to ask yourself
is the juice worth the squeeze
to me no it is not
i'd rather die from caner at 50
than a dopeboy at 30, google omar from the wire
moreover if you mess with hillf**ks from pennsultucky
strap & watch your back
because no matter how badass you are
or how much smack you talk on a forum or to people
last time i checked, flesh can't stop a bullet
just my 2 cents
no implied ignorance

Are you a poet:huh

07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by hondarider11
Seems to me like he is just a giant beatoff.

lol

Pappy
07-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Dont do drugs.......

07-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Dont do drugs.......

:bandit:

I found a use for that smiley:p

Pappy
07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm still trying to decipher what he said. I get some of it, but I cant understand if he means that normal people should fear a bullet and a "gangsta" from the city is imune from a 185 grain hollow point ripping through them:confused: I hope thats the case, sure will be a surpised look on thier faces when a few of them find out that dog dont hunt.

In any event, as far as this site and public information about this issue is now closed. It has served its purpose.