PDA

View Full Version : Guess that I need a frame,,,,

JohnT_98300EX
06-30-2009, 04:01 AM
In as much as my left rear is 1/4" closer to the nerf bars than the right rear is I have something bent. The axle is straight, swing arm is tight, I guess it may be bent, don't know. One rear frame tube appears bowed and the bike pushes right terrible on pavement.
First, how do I figure out what part is bent, or what is causing the mis alignment?
Second, who has what for a frame? Must be able to register the frame. And NO JUNK please. Will consider frame only / frame with after market a arms and (or) swing arm / cheap rolling chassis / or parts bike. What do you have?
Reply here or drop an email to jallen01@twcny.rr.com (PM's here don't always work for me)

m0t0xk1d
07-07-2009, 07:20 PM
i think i have a frame i can sell to you it is powdercoated red though and its in missouri if you want to pay the shipping also make me an offer on the frame its in great condition and hasnt been used since powdercoatiung

JohnT_98300EX
07-08-2009, 05:43 PM
I would like to see a picture or 2 if you can. I am interested but will have to check freight cost.
My daughter is getting married in NC, I will be gone till early next week but can check here.
Do you have paperwork for the frame? New York State can be tough to register without a registration from the previous owner.