PDA

View Full Version : Look what TC Racing sent me!!!!!!!

ChadEXer
01-06-2003, 12:31 PM
Thats right, its finally back! What a looooong wait! Damned thing looks like its been sitting in the bottom of a swamp!! Well its off to the polishing shop then i should have her back together hopefully this weekend if they finish up the powder coating on my swingarm! I will have some good pics up soon!!!

skinrider440
01-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Kick asz when you get it together you will have to come up to Little Sahara cuz i wanna see that dam thing run.

optikid123
01-06-2003, 12:36 PM
why's it soooo dirtyy??????

skinrider440
01-06-2003, 12:39 PM
where in TX do you live

Doibugu2
01-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Put that thing on a dyno, once you get it back together.

raptakilla15
01-06-2003, 01:22 PM
nice

stupid driver
01-06-2003, 01:26 PM
SWEET :blah :blah :blah

me want

Sparks425Ex
01-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Forget the polsihing Get that monster back togeather. And feel the power. I can't wait to hear about it.

ChadEXer
01-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by NACS425Ex
Forget the polsihing Get that monster back togeather. And feel the power. I can't wait to hear about it.
Oh man look at that thing,,,my whole quad is brand new and shiny and the motor looks like swamp thing!! I just have to do some cleaning and polishing on it. I went to pick up my +5 swingarm from the powdercoating shop and they put the wrong color sparkles in it so it will probably be later this week before I get it back anyway,,,gives me time for the polishing!! It should look real nice! it will look better than brand new,,,and to think its 3 years old now!!!!

skinrider, I live in longview, east texas between Dallas and Shreveport!

tants
01-06-2003, 02:14 PM
chad is that a picture of a motor or a robot?

you really need a new dig cam!

ahha looks sweet man. get the beast togather and get some pics

Dave400ex
01-06-2003, 02:19 PM
Well about time!

ChadEXer
01-06-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan
Well about time!
Tell me about it!!! Look at the thing, it sat up there so long it grew fungus on it!!!!!!!

RideRed04
01-06-2003, 02:32 PM
They probably got it done really fast and forgot about it...lol. I thought you had it done and blew a head gasket?

nakomis0
01-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Tants

you really need a new dig cam!

A $20,000 quad, and a $2 digital camera, lol.:blah

Glad you got your motor back man. And hey... Break it in this time, the right way. The right way is not at the dunes pulling wheelies past modded Banshees either.:devil

brokeitin3
01-06-2003, 02:54 PM
a crate full of crushed soda cans from the picture. what is that mess? did you do something to piss TC off?

ChadEXer
01-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by nakomis0

A $20,000 quad, and a $2 digital camera, lol.:blah

Glad you got your motor back man. And hey... Break it in this time, the right way. The right way is not at the dunes pulling wheelies past modded Banshees either.:devil
Thats the way they should be broke in:D No really, ill take it easy and make sure i got the carb set right before i put it on the strip!!! just cant wait to get this thing back together!! My alky carb is on the way so Ill be ready soon!!!! Dont think Ill ever get another camera,,,my wife wont let me,,,she will let me buy a alky carb or any other part I want but not a camera??? Couldnt be because the pics I was posting of her on here could it?? Surely not;)

own2424
01-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
she will let me buy a alky carb or any other part I want but not a camera??? Couldnt be because the pics I was posting of her on here could it?? Surely not;) LMAO!!! :blah

killed300ex
01-06-2003, 03:25 PM
dude thats swete good luck with it ho she works good but dont give the wife a choise on a new camera get teh money and go take the heatr when u get back lol i wanna be able to see when in 35 lol buy a new camera please. I think we shou start anothe fund buy chad a camera
lol
killed

ChadEXer
01-06-2003, 03:45 PM
Well im pretty sure she has officially decided she isnt going to let me get one! But She did buy a scanner for herself and said I can use it to take pics with the 35mm then scan them,,,do you guys think that would show up any better?? its pretty funny, my check last week was $4356 and she wont even let me buy a camera, heck I have to hassle her to even get the checkbook,,then she will only give me one check and fill out the pay to so I dont spend it somewhere else!!!!:o Well i guess its better that way, if it wasnt for her i would probably blow all my money on stuff I dont need and be broke and have nothing,,,,and she does let me have anything I want(besides a camera) so guess I cant really b!tch about it!!!!

TheRedRebel17
01-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Well im pretty sure she has officially decided she isnt going to let me get one! But She did buy a scanner for herself and said I can use it to take pics with the 35mm then scan them,,,do you guys think that would show up any better?? its pretty funny, my check last week was $4356 and she wont even let me buy a camera, heck I have to hassle her to even get the checkbook,,then she will only give me one check and fill out the pay to so I dont spend it somewhere else!!!!:o Well i guess its better that way, if it wasnt for her i would probably blow all my money on stuff I dont need and be broke and have nothing,,,,and she does let me have anything I want(besides a camera) so guess I cant really b!tch about it!!!!

sicne you offcially dont "NEED" al your mods you can send me all the parts and especially the motor :D :huh :devil

Rip_Tear
01-06-2003, 06:09 PM
I still remember the days when it was all talk! Looking good Chad! Now don't for get to ease into er!:devil

Dave400ex
01-06-2003, 07:33 PM
You made $4356 in one week? Good god I need a job like yours! Oh and nice Motor by the way :p

EricB
01-06-2003, 08:06 PM
ok not a chance you've tried to maybe clean the lense or something? you said you have a scanner and a 35mm camera, maybe take the risk of tearing down the digi and seeing if there is some part in the optical asembly that is smudged or dirty...who knows if you break it you'll just be doing the online community a favor anyhow.

and no i'm not just trying to trick you into breaking it either lol, it kinda sounds that way but i swear i'm not, really. haha

lol i'm serrious though. but if it does break..hah

ChadEXer
01-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Eric, the camera is still basically brand new, its just a very cheap POS!! it has no focus or anything else on it!! I need to chunk it but hey, its all I got!!!

airheadedduner
01-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Eric, the camera is still basically brand new, its just a very cheap POS!! it has no focus or anything else on it!! I need to chunk it but hey, its all I got!!!

I think you need to leave it on the roof of you car and tell your wife you lost it and need a new one. Or just buy a new one, not like you need to tell her:p

Tommy 17
01-08-2003, 01:04 PM
so thats what a bomb looks like... tick tick tick tick tick haha j.k

tants
01-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
so thats what a bomb looks like... tick tick tick tick tick haha j.k

hah?

ChadEXer
01-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Tants

hah?
He's saying my motor is going to blow up! Thats OK, hopefully I will still be going fast enough to coast across the line before my competitor!!;)